Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dad2paisley

(Solved) : Logged into my forum

I logged into my forum and its says it a forumsclub now. I click on the link and I don't see any of the forum topics? And I can't log in to my original forum.

meowsandpurrs.forumotion.com

I also clicked on the website listing page and clicked on a topic on my forum and it said this.

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2S136/V

I am the admin of the forum and I can't see the website.

Was your forum setup where guests can see everything, but only members can view topics and forums?

Try this:  click the manage website button and check the first option and manage forums.

Edited by SLGray-ztwds

Hello @dad2paisley

What do you mean by "it won't let me as admin make posts" ? I see that you have access to all the GC administrator tools and website management tools.

Can't you create a new topic? have you checked the permissions of your GC?

This is the welcome topic for members. I want to reply and there is no reply button. Why is it using dad2paisley when my username on here is TomCat  admin.

Where are all the admin controls, I don't see any of that.

@dad2paisley can you please try again and tell me if you have access to these elements after refreshing the page (Ctrl F5 on your keyboard) :

• Reply to this topic button + text editor
  • Website Management menu

Oh ok, I didn't realize that is what I had to do.  So, if members of the forum want to participate here at forumclubs, they just sign in with their username and password that they used to log into the forum. Thanks for all your help. That worked. I am in now.

Edited by Tomcat-meowsandpurrs

Yes.  All accounts from your forum were transferred here.  Because of this, all your members need to do is log in with their forum's username and password.