Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Brewery tour

Cor, they're at Witney. Used to visit a really arrogant tosser there whose name thankfully escapes me. It's a bit far for me maybe but I could do it at a pinch. Completely random now, but who remembers the Strawbs album From the Witchwood? Sorry, I'm digressing..........

Guest Guest
So we have a couple of choices.
1. We do it as a camping weekend, but that limits me to school holidays.
2. We need to sort a date and then all go on line to book it or we try to wangle it as a club tour with enough folks.
3. Do we want to go before Christmas.
4. Do we want to go after Christmas.
Suggestions on a very small postcard please.

Rose wrote:
Now as I'm partial to a Hobgoblin ( no jokes Jezza) and as the brewery is near to a few of us. How about we organise a tour?

http://www.wychwood.co.uk/#/home//hobgoblin/home

Who's up for this?

I am and yes i do drink the stuff , Dave i'll sort a bottle out for you ready for next time we catch up and Rose my middle name is Hob if you fancy Goblin.

Guest Guest
Ok, sounds good to me. So we will do it as a camping weekend and ride around the cotswolds?

Guest Guest
@jezza wrote:
Rose wrote:
Now as I'm partial to a Hobgoblin ( no jokes Jezza) and as the brewery is near to a few of us. How about we organise a tour?

http://www.wychwood.co.uk/#/home//hobgoblin/home

Who's up for this?

I am and yes i do drink the stuff , Dave i'll sort a bottle out for you ready for next time we catch up and Rose my middle name is Hob if you fancy Goblin.

What did I tell you about jokes? You just want me to walk all over you again in my stiletos!!

BTW. Sainsburys had a special on Hobgoblin, £9.00 for a box of 8..

Depending when and only if its a stay over i would be interested but would have to ride up with someone as my direction is so bad i get lost when im out of my street Embarassed

@suzukijax wrote:
Depending when and only if its a stay over i would be interested but would have to ride up with someone as my direction is so bad i get lost when im out of my street Embarassed

if it comes off and you really want to come down, you can always stop with me and the mrs no probs . the nite before to split your journey up thumbs

Cor, they're at Witney. Used to visit a really arrogant tosser there whose name thankfully escapes me. .

There is a few of them here,especially after a drink