Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Printer Ink

Just been out to buy printer ink for my now well used and dated printer £35.00!for ink.
so I have a ganda round and found it was cheeper to buy a new printer with the ink included than to buy ink for my dated printer.and the ink is cheeper to in fact it works out cheeper to buy a new printer every time the ink runs out!!!!!!!!How stupid is that printer £29.00 ink £30.00! crazy its nowt special but it dose what I want it to do print.

The ink pots are not full with new printers, also you need to get one with seperate catridges.

Still cheeper to buy a printer than it was ink for my old beast.and I know its a starter ink kit.but I dont care Very Happy
Our house as more lap tops PCs routers and junk than county hall! Sad dose my swead in

at staples my epson inks cost over £50 for a set I use a local computer shop and pay about £5 for the set of 6.

i just bought a new Kodak printer wasnt cheap but i can get black and colour ink sets for £15 Smilethumbs

@dick65 wrote:
i just bought a new Kodak printer wasnt cheap but i can get black and colour ink sets for £15 Smilethumbs

and the printing quality is good thumbsthumbs

I only wanted to print summat out,found it cheeper to by a printer when the ink expires I will do some research and buy one like Dicks thumbs

I bought a Kodak printer not so long ago. a pair of genuine catridges cost £15 or if you go aftermarket, you can get 2 sets for about £12, 4 sets for £20 etc etc through play.com. The printer was fairly cheap too. Fully wireless with photo capabilities etc for £60.

Canon IP3500 here, had it a while, and my ink... £0.63 a ink catridge Smile still as good as the genuine ink lol

@lee wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

and the printing quality is good thumbsthumbs

the problem with Kodak is the colours are all in 1, so if you run out of yellow but the others are still half full, you have to chuck good ink away in order to fill the yellow up.

its a Kodak ESP C315 the inks cl 30 really good quality prints etc its quite big but being wirless its easy to stash away thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
its a Kodak ESP C315 the inks cl 30 really good quality prints etc its quite big but being wirless its easy to stash away

Kodak ink is the cheapest and the quality of print is good.

@fr499y wrote:
dont think you can beat 63p a cartidge for canon Wink

at 63p a cartridge u either filling them yourself or theres a lorry with a loose tailgate knocking about somewhere Very Happy

ebay, £15 and a few pence for 25 ink catridges ( chipped ) work absolutely fine, use them at work in the printers aswell hehe.