Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

picking up

the weather that is, finished work at a reasonable time today the missus has her m8's round so jumped on the bike and had a quick blast up to rothbury. I is well chilled. that's not cold chilled ,the other one. Very Happy

why is my post time wrong when the time on compute is correct.  scratch

its out by nearly 2 hours.

If you go in to your PROFILE top of page then PREFERENCES you find the option to set the time and format for where ever you are in the world !

@madcarper wrote:
the weather that is, finished work at a reasonable time today the missus has her m8's round so jumped on the bike and had a quick blast up to rothbury. I is well chilled.  that's not cold chilled ,the other one.  Very Happy
I am going monyash for breakfast in the morning bike2

@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
the weather that is, finished work at a reasonable time today the missus has her m8's round so jumped on the bike and had a quick blast up to rothbury. I is well chilled.  that's not cold chilled ,the other one.  Very Happy

Gave my notice Monday Dave. Hopefully I may be able to join you somewhere, sometime.....

@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

Gave my notice Monday Dave. Hopefully I may be able to join you somewhere, sometime.....
yes m8 , not seen you for ages