Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*PLANNING THREAD* 11/7/11 Cincinnati, OH - The Taft Theater

Guest Guest
Welcome to the planning thread for the 11/7/11 Cincinnati, OH - The Taft Theater concert. This is the place to share your excitement, find out who is going, make any plans to meet up with other friends at the show, look for someone to share transportation, hotel rooms, etc.

This show is listed as a co-headlining show, with Carolina Liar as the opener.

Please be aware that all information in this thread is, to the best of our knowledge, current at this time; but is subject to change at the discretion of the venue or tour management. We recommend that you use the links we will provide below to watch the websites for any changes in ticket sales or other information.

TICKET INFO

Tickets here

VENUE INFO

This show is seated, and per ticketmaster starts at 7:30pm.

USTREAMING

We are hoping to Ustream as many of the shows as possible, and for this we need your help. If you are going to the show and have an iPhone, Windows phone, or other Android phone, and would be willing to help bring the show to all of us who cannot be there, please send a PM to Stacy (realiTVlover) and she will give you further information. Ideally, we would love to have two streamers per show - one as a primary, and one as a backup if needed. Thank you so much to anyone who is willing to help out this way. We really appreciate it!

Have fun planning your show, and if you find any further helpful information about the venue or show, please post it here so we can add it to the original post.

Guest Guest
Eve and I are going to this one... anyone else?

Guest Guest
Eve and I have center orchestra Row A seats for this one!

Guest Guest
Me too... I hope we get to meet at one of them finally. I saw you at the Race for Hope, but only from a distance.

Since I am in the Knoxville area, this is my number one pick! David and Skyline chili...YUMMMMM. Hopefully I can talk the hubby into letting me splurge tomorrow when tix go on sale!! We have been waiting SOOOOO long for this....can't believe it's finally time! YAY!!! Joy danceThe Wavelove plodeBar-ba-sol, LOL

Guest Guest
You weren't able to get them, Kristen? Are they sold out already?

They aren't sold out. You can still get tickets through TM. They aren't very close to the stage but still on the floor. Gavin's presale started yesterday. Of course if you wanted to buy Gavin's VIP package you can get Row C. I like Gavin but not something I would want to do.

Guest Guest
COOKistas David Cook PinoyFans
by LetMeFallForYou
RT @mix1077: Reg to win NOW for FRONT ROW tickets to Gavin DeGraw, David Cook & Carolina Liar in Cincy! http:/… (cont) deck.ly/~Wcr7O

I'm attending this show.!!!! And, taking all my boys with me.... two sons & hubby.!!

Have conned... er, talked... the hubby into this being my birthday gift. !

Guest Guest

Yay, Shelley! I can't wait to see you again. Hug

I will be at this one. Hubby bought me tickets. We are doing dinner and getting to the venue like right before the show starts. Not gonna lie...kind of excited just to relax and enjoy this one Smile lol

Guest Guest
Aww, that's nice Megan. I hope I see you there.

Guest Guest
Something like that. The Cleveland HOB show, I think.

I haven't traveled to Cincy in years...any idea on how long the drive from Columbus ?? Also, how long was the show at Newport, just trying to figure a rough time I'll get home

Oh and I just looked at Taft's website and they say no cameras or recording devices allowed.

Guest Guest
Well, lots of places say that, but it often depends on what the artist says. Remember HOB told us that their normal policy is no pictures, but they would honor an artist's request that cameras be allowed.

I haven't done the drive from Columbus to Cincy in years... I want to say it's around 2 hours, but I'm not entirely sure. I know it's like 5 hours for Eve and I.

I'll be going! I won tickets from Mix 94.5 Smile Pretty sure my dad will be going with me seeing that it's been rather difficult finding a friend to go with where it's on a weeknight. It's his second show hehe.

Has anyone recieved word on when VIP's are supposed to arrive there? Just wondering. I have a 1:00 class and didn't know if I needed to play "sick" that day. Wink It's about an hour and a half drive from my college campus.

Guest Guest
If it's like most of them have been, you'll probably need to be there around 4:00 to 4:30 - since David is going before Gavin. (Last to perform soundchecks first.) We won't get an actual time until about two days before the concert via email though. But that's how it seems to have worked so far.

@DCcrazy wrote:
Oh and I just looked at Taft's website and they say no cameras or recording devices allowed.

I just looked at the Taft site and im not seeing anything about cameras. where did you see this?

Guest Guest
Got my VIP email late last night. If anyone missed it, we need to be there no later than 4:00.

We're doing Gavin's too, so we have to be there by 2:30 for that. Then we'll have to rush out and get in line for David's.

I really need to figure out what I'll be wearing tomorrow! I don't like it when I procrastinate haha. I am going to get off the computer soon and figure it out! I'm hoping I won't be too tired after my early shift at work in the morning Razz

I really need to figure out what I'll be wearing tomorrow! I don't like it when I procrastinate haha. I am going to get off the computer soon and figure it out! I'm hoping I won't be too tired after my early shift at work in the morning Razz

Hope to run into you there! Smile

Guest Guest

It's show day!!! Excited2

The concert thread is open HERE

Have a great time everyone going!