Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*PLANNING THREAD* 12/7/11 - Allentown, PA - Crocodile Rock

Guest Guest
Welcome to the planning thread for the December 7, 2011 Allentown, PA - Crocodile Rock concert. This is the place to share your excitement, find out who is going, make any plans to meet up with other friends at the show, look for someone to share transportation, hotel rooms, etc.

Please be aware that all information in this thread is, to the best of our knowledge, current at this time; but is subject to change at the discretion of the venue or tour management. We recommend that you use the links we will provide below to watch the websites for any changes in ticket sales or other information.

TICKET INFO

Information on where to purchase tickets will be added as available.

VENUE INFO

Venue information will be added as available.

USTREAMING

We are hoping to Ustream as many of the shows as possible, and for this we need your help. If you are going to the show and have an iPhone, Windows phone, or other Android phone, and would be willing to help bring the show to all of us who cannot be there, please send a PM to Stacy (realiTVlover) and she will give you further information. Ideally, we would love to have two streamers per show - one as a primary, and one as a backup if needed. Thank you so much to anyone who is willing to help out this way. We really appreciate it!
Hug

Have fun planning your show, and if you find any further helpful information about the venue or show, please post it here so we can add it to the original post.

Guest Guest
And another!

I might possibly maybe be considering this show.

I would need to use a vacation day. Which would mean I have to work either the day after Thanksgiving or one of the days between X-mas & New Year's. But... maybe kinda possibly considering it...

ok, i'm seriously thinking about taking the day off from work to rent a car and drive there JUST so i can do the VIP thingy once again, since my photo op in cleveland looks horrible - LMAO!

plus, it's my birthday so i need to do SOMETHING fun!

there's nothing wrong with that, right? Razz

well, i bought my ticket for the show! Happy Birthday!

i'm renting a car to drive to PA from NYC - if anyone wants a lift, lemme know! the only thing is that i'm heading back to the city after the show's over so i can get the rental car back (zipcar will need it back by a certain time).

Guest Guest

LOL, Jamie... actually, I don't think that David can take the blame on this one. It's December in the northeast... snow happens. Wink

But the article even says that the Northeast has been fairly mild thus far...why the hell does it have to wait to snow until I plan to fly up there?

Now I have to pack even more shit....do I even own clothes for snow conditions? scratch

Guest Guest
It has been very mild up here. It has been in the mid 60s for the last couple of days. I'm sad that I can't make it to tonight's show or the Allentown one tomorrow to see all of my tour friends.

Have a safe trip everyone going, drive carefully!

lol, Jamie. I TOLD you you'll need to bring the full-on winter gear, gloves, hat, scarf and all. Snow happens! Hell, this isn't even the first snow of the year. We had snow before Thanksgiving! Shocked

*teeth chattering*

I've got all those items in my suitcase. I have my heavy leather jacket AND layers ready too! But I'm willing to bet I'll still be a little popsicle. Razz

Don't forget to have something light on under those layers for when we're in the venue rocking out - sounds like it' going to get hot!

i was VERY peeved that the weather took a turn this week - it HAS been in the 60's since last week and it would have been the first warm birthday for me since i was 15 - dammit!

but as long as i can rock out with some friends and some great music, it's all worth it High Five!

i'll keep my eyes peeled for everyone - i'll be the short one with the short hair and the red shirt - lol.

Guest Guest
Show day! Locking the thread down... please continue your discussion of the show HERE.