Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skrach86

oulton pa

Had a great day at oulton today, glad to see kiyo win.And some good superstock races as well. Shame about brookes crashing, and hill gettin injured but all in all a great day, im now pink with sunburn, pics coming soon..........
(Not of the sunburn) Very Happy

Nice one mate get ya pics uploaded thumbs

been there since friday so you can guess how pink i am.got 400 pics to sort through but ill get some posted up as soon as i can.great weekend apart from the new campsite,6000 people camping,1 water tap and 3 male/3 female showers.

been there since friday so you can guess how pink i am.got 400 pics to sort through but ill get some posted up as soon as i can.great weekend apart from the new campsite,6000 people camping,1 water tap and 3 male/3 female showers.
Laughing Look forward to seeing the pics.. i thought the facilities at donny park were bad Shocked

well it took me a while but now ive figured out how to do it i can post some piccies from oulton.Difficult to decide which to post as i took about 600 but these are some that i like

Guest Guest
good pics

watched the bsb races today, good ol sky+. OMG that Brookes crash was epic!!!! Superstock 600 races are always entertaining for crashes too.. I can't wait for the day that I can be trackside taking pics. Really must pull my finger out and get connected at Elvington.

Congrats on the pics mate. The second lot ae no different to the professional sports pics. Impressive thumbs

oi hijacking my thread with better pictures!!!!! i only had a phone though, you have some good shots there. thumbs