Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

10/10/11 - Columbus, OH - Newport Music Hall Concert

Jeannie wrote:
Hug I'm sure it will be a great experience.

Thanks Hun !! Blow Kisses
In time... You pic with the boys is adorable !!
Cannot wait to have mine !!! Awww Love

Jeannie- I haven't seen your other picture with David so I can't compare the two, but your new one is so cute; thanks for sharing! Glad you had a good time and got to talk with the boys Very Happy

Guest Guest

Wow, those are amazing! Thud!

Guest Guest
Me too! I even love them when they are sweaty, stringy and in his face.

Guest Guest

I believe these are from Columbus sound check http://twitpic.com/6z0d4r

More if you follow the link I posted to @gottalovecookies twitter page.

Guest Guest

Eve's Barbasol. (EveAngelical1)

4 Letter Word (and a very funny adorable introduction) - by princesslizann

Guest Guest

Was so very wonderful to hear that voice and see that face again. It was a wonderful/terrible day as a lot of concert days seem. So much wonderful thrown in with a tad of terrible (waiting in line in the heat for hours topping the terrible list for me). All worth it. Got a nice pic with the band and a coveted "silly" one, too. My pictures are mediocre. The lighting was horrible. (Isn't that what you say when they don't turn out the best? Laughing )

But here they are:

Guest Guest

And my very favorite:

damnnnnnnnnn Eve, the soundcheck ones especially are probably the hottest pics I've seen yet this tour! Drool Thank you for sharing your pretty-pretties and I hope you recovered from the heat and dehydration quickly!

Guest Guest
damnnnnnnnnn Eve, the soundcheck ones especially are probably the hottest pics I've seen yet this tour! Drool Thank you for sharing your pretty-pretties and I hope you recovered from the heat and dehydration quickly!

Thanks, Stacy! I was really too far away to be zooming in as much as I did, but who could help themselves?

A little air conditioning and a lot of water cures a lot of ills.

Guest Guest
I think Eve just killed me. OMG that last one...the smile.

Guest Guest
Laughing hystericall In that 4LW video a few posts up, I swear he said "Full disclosure, I just peed a little". I really hope non PC Dave is still around for the York show.

Guest Guest
Eve, Would you mind if I used that last one for my avi? That is if you aren't planning to use it.

dfgkjdsklghdghjdfg 4 Letter Word?
I know not many people like it, but that's probably my favorite song from TLM. NEED VIDEO

High Five! yeah!! someone else loves this song as much as I do!! I about died when he played it during soundcheck and then to hear it again during the show... Drool

there is bound to be a video of it somewhere i saw all kinds of people near me doing video. i didnt bother with it I just took photos and danced when i wanted to

justforme wrote:
Laughing hystericall In that 4LW video a few posts up, I swear he said "Full disclosure, I just peed a little". I really hope non PC Dave is still around for the York show.

LOL, yes you are correct! he DID say that last night, I completely forgot... damn davetrance! I haven't fully resurfaced yet

Holly, I'm the same as you - I trust others to take better video than I can. And I LOVE bouncing around and dancing during shows!

Tricia wrote:
Oh BBS....how I have missed thee Bar-ba-sol, LOL

I was beyond stoked when he busted out BBS, and that guitar solo... about damn near did me in. he was no more than 10 feet directly infront of me. I didn't take a photo or nothing i just stared Drool

Jeannie wrote:
I normally don't post pictures of myself, but I kind of have to share this one (I may take it down after awhile.)

Jeannie, what a wonderfully clear picture of you with David and the band. Definitely worth blowing up, framing and then hanging on your favorite wall in the house. High Five!

Great recap as well -- confirms the fact that David is as always very considerate to his fans.

Love all his performances - especially FIM. Heart

Guest Guest
justforme wrote:
Eve, Would you mind if I used that last one for my avi? That is if you aren't planning to use it.

I would be honored, Barb.

Guest Guest
Thanks Eve!

Stacy, I think there is a great shot of Devin in that link I posted of the pro photos.

Guest Guest
justforme wrote:

That is EXACTLY what he said. During soundcheck, he said that after the pants fiasco, he was going to say what he damn well pleased from now on. Laughing

Guest Guest
Did anyone snap any shots of Devin? New boy seems kinda cute. Pretty please!!!

There was someone else on the stage other than Dave?

I swear I'm back where I started. I took 2 pix of Andy, 1 of Monty, 1 of Kyle, and the other 300+ were all David.

Guest Guest

Eve!!! I have missed your pics! They still turned out wonderful (dispite the lighting)

Holly...I did the same thing when I saw him in concert...just stared lol Shocked

EveAngelical wrote:
justforme wrote:

That is EXACTLY what he said. During soundcheck, he said that after the pants fiasco, he was going to say what he damn well pleased from now on. Laughing

YES! *Does happy dance* Keep it real, Dave, we love it!

Guest Guest
Thank you to Eve for my beautiful new avi!

Guest Guest

From muffingirlization. About 3:53 is just too adorable.

could someone pretty please make me an avi with this picture??

I don't know how to do it lol

I will post more pics in just a few minutes... just resizing Smile

^ That is a beautiful picture. I can't wait to see more! Awww Love

And Eve, thank you so much for posting your pictures! That last one, with the smile... Thud

Guest Guest
could someone pretty please make me an avi with this picture??

I don't know how to do it lol

I will post more pics in just a few minutes... just resizing Smile

The forum automatically resizes pics for you. To use that pic for an avi just download it to your computer and then go into your profile(then avatar) page. Delete your current avi and upload the new one.

Guest Guest
He looks so happy! Thanks for sharing your pics.

Guest Guest

Seriously are you trying to kill me? So pretty.

EveAngelical wrote:
And my very favorite:

that picture is stunning! thank you for sharing it! Smile

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.