Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

10/11/11 St. Louis, MO - The Pageant Concert

@dc122082 wrote:
@Serenity wrote:
Christine, thanks for that recap and your picture is adorable!!

But one thing...................Capri pajamas's?? Really? Laughing hystericall
omg I love him.
Awww Love

I think he technically called them "lounge pants" but according to Andy they are "pajama pants" and they are capris
LOL

TOOO funny! Thanks for sharing your story with us, Christine.

You know, when you pop in, I am ALWAYS reminded of the pom-poms you donated to one of the best Mavid dances in KC. Good times. Smile

Awww Awww LoveUber hug

Guest Guest
@vsteph1 wrote:
I'm looking for two videos from this show. Not sure they exist, but if they do could someone point me in the right direction.

First, Is there a video of when David called his nephew to him,, and the little boy ran across the stage and ran to his arms?

2nd, I'm looking for a video of when David gave us a shout out when he said to all of those listening on the web.

I haven't been able to find these.

Thanks.

Viv

Finally found it, thanks to Kristen (mskristen8108)

Guest Guest
All videos are now in their own post in the "All videos thread" and you can find them HERE.

Enjoy and if you find any others, please let us know so we can add them. Thanks!

Jeannie wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
I'm looking for two videos from this show. Not sure they exist, but if they do could someone point me in the right direction.

First, Is there a video of when David called his nephew to him,, and the little boy ran across the stage and ran to his arms?

2nd, I'm looking for a video of when David gave us a shout out when he said to all of those listening on the web.

I haven't been able to find these.

Thanks.

Viv

Finally found it, thanks to Kristen (mskristen8108)

Thank you for finding this. Kristen's videos for this show have the best audio. Her Hand That Feeds is awesome as well. i love that when REM was over the guys kept playing the extra part. You know the extra part that ties Circadian and Rem together. Not sure what to call it. But the guys kept playing it when David was done. Love that.

What a great guy he seems to be too! Don't know if you saw it, but if you scroll down, he specifically gives David Cook fans a discount on purchases over $25.00!

Great

Guest Guest
That is sweet of him to offer a discount to David fans. It's interesting that he finds David difficult to shoot. He does love that mic!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.