Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

Everything seems so quiet

After the Big Party on PSFC, now all it seems very quiet.
i think i speak for everyone when i say that we all had a marvelous time at the party

i just want to thank Lisa, Kasi, Gaia, Mr. Mayor, Smorkle, myladyyawo, Chay and Clair a bell for all the work they whent through just to gives us that wonderful party

and i want to use this post to thank Lucky Strike also, and for the great friendship that its begging to grow among us

all

Kasi i wish you a great time on your vacation trip

Lisa thank you and thanks again for all the good work

and to all the mods and admins thankyou you for making PSFC a great place to be, it makes us feel very safe and loved

congratulations

Thank you sweetie ...it makes it all worthwhile when we know you all had so much fun xxxx congratulations

glad you had a good time....whats a party if you dont enjoy yourself?

Smile I missed out on the birthday celebrations but in fairness i didn't want to come in on the last bit of celebration... so hopefully i will be here for the second birthday!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
You'd better be. I'll drag you and Mookie kicking and screaming if I have to. mwahahahaha. congratulations

Ok now we're terrified! Did you see the Easter bunny is house sitting Tiddly? Mookie has gone on vacation as she is pooped!

We have a lot of big weekends...I think the next one will be Easter, hope you come join us for that one congratulations

Oooh Easter is a BIG deal for me!!! Hopefully i'll be able to join in and do some gifting Smile

I also want to thank all the mods/admins and even the mayor for making the big party really fun. I loved every moment of it.
Thanks to everyone who gifted me.Princess was really excited to get lots of gifts at her door....And she loved sending gifts back.
She has her thinking cap on at the moment as we want to do a competition just to say thanks for the great time. Hope everyone will join in =).

I really do love this server and everyone on it are so great. Iv never met a bunch of people more wonderful then you all are. You all never seem to fail in making my day shine and when i am sad, you always make me happy. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me in the past.
I hope to make it up to you all in the future.....

Thanks again and hope you all are well.