Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

10/13/11 - Tulsa, OK - Cain's Ballroom Concert

OMG, Kathy! The shirt is hilarious!! The second picture - the look on his face is priceless!!

@Piper wrote:
Found this at the photos from today M&G - I hope Kathy doesn't get mad with me for posting here....
But it is too funny not to share !
I can imagine his face when he saw this !! Very Happy

Kathy (cougarslovecook) gave him a t-shirt with this :

Duct Tape fixes everything

and they took a pic with it wrapped at his leg... LOL flag

OMG this is to funny with the shirt duct taped around his leg!! ROFLOLROFLOL

Hey I am glad you brought that over, I hadn't seen it yet! I have another photo with it...I wish he could have spoken I know he would have had some words about the shirt.

dave__10.jpg

OMG Kathy I love the pic you just posted..The look on his face says.."I am never gonna live this down" Bwhahaha..He is just to cute!! YVW by the way..Your pics & videos are amazing!! Thank You for sharing with us!! Hugsssssssssss!!

Awww, Kathy I love the pictures you take and the one with the tshirt is adorable. I love the look on his face. How did you talk to him? Like if he was on vocal rest did he write on a chalk board or something?

And your videos are off the chain amazing as always. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Kathy the other pic you posted is great !!
His face is priceless !! Laughing hystericall
It's a pity he could not speak - I'm sure he'd have made a lot of funny comments about the t-shirt !! But I'm sure HE LOVED !!!

I'm glad you didn't get mad with me !!! LOL flagHug

@vsteph1 wrote:
Awww, Kathy I love the pictures you take and the one with the tshirt is adorable. I love the look on his face. How did you talk to him? Like if he was on vocal rest did he write on a chalk board or something?

And your videos are off the chain amazing as always. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

We, the fans talked he only motioned with his expres​sion(which are many!) and hands. He just looked miserable. Everyone was going down the line giving hugs and my friend thought it was just too much on the guys so she high 5'd them and they all came alive and seemed to love it! We had also been chatty with the VIP guy and she said she wanted a photo with HIM. Dave (without speaking) went and took the camera from him and snapped a photo of them! He emailed it to me cause it's not allowed, so don't duplicate the idea I wouldn't want to get him into trouble cause he loves his job. Here is David taking the picture.

dsc00117.jpg

I heard that a lot of people left after Gavin's set and that by the time David finished, the place was less than half full. Is that true?? Crying

Did you watch the ustream? That place was rockin' and deafening. If it was only half full, then the people that stayed sure as hell made up for it.

omg Kathy the Duct tape shirt picture is priceless!!! Thanks for sharing!!

I heard that a lot of people left after Gavin's set and that by the time David finished, the place was less than half full. Is that true?? Crying

NOT TRUE!!!!! It was packed and LOUD!!! Just to tell you how UNtrue that is there were I think 65 (ish) at David's M&G and only a handful for Gavin's.

I'm glad to hear that there was a good crowd for David. I had a feeling that the person who said the place was empty was full of shit.

Guest Guest
DP, I listened to the live stream and the place was really loud all the way through David's encore. I haven't heard a crowd that wild for him since the Pearl Street show on the Declaration Tour.

Guest Guest

OMG Kathy! That pic is fantastic! You look great, the shirt is just hilarious, not to mention David's expression, lol. That man doesn't need to TALK! He says everything with his body/face language!

Thanks for the banter videos. I'll put a link to them in the video post on this thread's first page cheers

Made wrote:
OMG Kathy! That pic is fantastic! You look great, the shirt is just hilarious, not to mention David's expression, lol. That man doesn't need to TALK! He says everything with his body/face language!

Thanks for the banter videos. I'll put a link to them in the video post on this thread's first page cheers

Thank you & Thank You & THANK YOU!!!! Awww Love

Just wanted to say a few things:

1. Thank you everyone for the great pictures and videos! This place is second to none in that regard....I always say that if I'm looking for any picture or video, from any point in David's career, I can find it here and find it easily. So thanks again to everyone who posted and thanks to the mods for keeping everything so organized!

2. David sounded so great--IMO, the best he's sounded so far. If I didn't know he wasn't feeling well, I never would've guessed. I particularly loved LMFFY....love it on the CD, even more live.

3. Kathy--GREAT idea with that t-shirt! And, if I may say so....you are really pretty!

4. Finally....didn't David say that he wasn't going to do laundry on this tour? While I love the shirt he's wearing, isn't this the third time we've seen it? Eew! YikesLaughing hystericall

Guest Guest

I'm wondering about your #4, too, DP. Gross. LOL Face I wonder if he has like 10 of the same shirt so he doesn't have to wash it..... Very Happy

Guest Guest
Just wanted to say a few things:

1. Thank you everyone for the great pictures and videos! This place is second to none in that regard....I always say that if I'm looking for any picture or video, from any point in David's career, I can find it here and find it easily. So thanks again to everyone who posted and thanks to the mods for keeping everything so organized!

2. David sounded so great--IMO, the best he's sounded so far. If I didn't know he wasn't feeling well, I never would've guessed. I particularly loved LMFFY....love it on the CD, even more live.

3. Kathy--GREAT idea with that t-shirt! And, if I may say so....you are really pretty!

4. Finally....didn't David say that he wasn't going to do laundry on this tour? While I love the shirt he's wearing, isn't this the third time we've seen it? Eew! YikesLaughing hystericall

2nd LMFFY is one of my favs from the album and I'm still wondering why DIDN'T IT MAKE THE CUT!!! Mad

4th definitely gross if no laundry was involved but definitely possible ShockedLOL Face

Well, being the mother of boys, i can tell you that it is very possible no laundry was done. lol

And, being the mother of boys i can also tell you that it is very possible that multiple shirts of the same kind was purchased and just waiting to be worn. Smile

Guest Guest

Being the mother of three boys, I'll second both of those things. Wink

Guest Guest
I have a 24 year old boy and a 21 year old girl. He does own multiples of favorite articles of clothing. That does not guarantee the one he is wearing at any given time has actually been laundered. She would never wear anything twice without washing it. In fact she wouldn't wear something again after wearing it for only an hour or two lol.

I have one 19 daughter who wouldn't leave the house in so much as a wrinkled hair bow....and 19 & 22 year old boys who could care less! I've witnessed the "sniff test" more times than I ever cared to! lol

Maybe David really did pick up more from Simon Cowell (the multiple shirts) than originally thought! Razz

If not.......gross David. Really. Shocked

OR.....It's a plot by him to see just how rank he can make that shirt so the repeaters won't want to hang on him! ROFLOL

I'm late to this thread! But I think I'm all caught up now Smile

WOW. It's all I can say!
What a collection of great pics and videos! Thank you so so much for you who took them and who brought them all here! You all ROCK! You Rock!

Guest Guest
She's very pretty, Kathy! Those photos by Devin Pyle are awesome!

Kathy, thnaks so much for your videos and pictures. They are stellar! Your avi pic with David is just too cute! Heart

Guest Guest
Karen, I just read your post edit!!! LOL If there weren't so many rabbit holes to fall into *runs to watch pics*

Guest Guest
Tulsa all video post is now done and can be found HERE.

They used the sound check to shoot some scenes of FIM music video !!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.