Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

10/24/11 - San Diego, CA - Humphrey's Cocnert

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all tweets, recaps, pics and vids of the October 24, 2011, San Diego, CA, Humphrey's concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We will not tolerate any talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board.

2. When posting photos and videos, please give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap) whenever possible. If you see an uncredited photo/video in this thread and know who took it, we'd love for you to share her/his name so we can add the credit to the post it's in. And finally, out of respect for the fantastic photographers we have in the fandom, we ask that, if you'd like to use a photo you see here for an avatar, signature or other graphic, please contact the photographer first for permission if you are able, before altering any of their work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMBEDDED USTREAM - thanks to Kristen 8108

SET LIST

1.Circadian
2.Heroes
3.Mr Sensitive
4.Paper Heart
5.CBTM
6.Hard To Believe
7.Let Me Fall For You
8.Life On The Moon
9.The Last Goodbye
10.Stockholme Syndrome (MUSE)
11.Bar-ba-sol
12.Light On
13.FIM
14.REM

Guest Guest
Best Videos

All videos from this show are in the all videos thread HERE.

"STOCKHOLM SYNDROME" (Muse Cover) by jsalow2

Guest Guest
Links to recap posts/press related posts.

Guest Guest
Have a great time, everyone who is going! We can't wait to hear all about it!

I got VIP Package for this date as that's my hometown area.
First time to Meet David Cook finally comes true today @ 4pm!
This is my birthday gift and that's all I want it is to Meet David Cook and watch him perform live in my hometown. So Excited!! Will review on here on Thursday!
Christina Drool

Guest Guest
Janesixtytwo Jane
David! Circadian San Diego pic.twitter.com/TlpsbOMe

Guest Guest
Beat that guitar David!

Guest Guest
Paper Heart

1.Circadian
2.Heroes
3.Mr Sensitive
4.Paper Heart
5.CBTM
6.Hard To Believe
7.Let Me Fall For You

Guest Guest

Stockholm Syndrome (Muse cover)

Excited2

Guest Guest
Holy Sheep! He's hitting notes I've never heard before!

1.Circadian
2.Heroes
3.Mr Sensitive
4.Paper Heart
5.CBTM
6.Hard To Believe
7.Let Me Fall For You
8.Life On The Moon
9.The Last Goodbye
10.Stockholme Syndrome (MUSE)11.Bar-ba-sol

Quote :
@CarlySmithson
@thedavidcook Just went for a run with Todd and could hear your voice lol. I guess ur playing across the street from my house tonight.

Guest Guest
CarlySmithson Carly Smithson
@thedavidcook Gimme a call when ur done singing. If ur hungry - Im making stew
33 seconds ago

1.Circadian
2.Heroes
3.Mr Sensitive
4.Paper Heart
5.CBTM
6.Hard To Believe
7.Let Me Fall For You
8.Life On The Moon
9.The Last Goodbye
11.Bar-ba-sol
12.Light On

Guest Guest
I'm guessing FIM and REM to round out the set.

Guest Guest
LOL flag I really hope someone got the intro to FIM on video tonight. He mentioned Jim Cantiello of MTV saying the song was about sex in an interview. Dave said he told Jim that he didn't think so. "Then I went back and looked at the lyrics. You know what Jim, you win"

1.Circadian
2.Heroes
3.Mr Sensitive
4.Paper Heart
5.CBTM
6.Hard To Believe
7.Let Me Fall For You
8.Life On The Moon
9.The Last Goodbye
11.Bar-ba-sol
12.Light On
13.FIM
14.REM

Quote :
@Kristen8108
So glad security didn't tell me to stop video taping until Fade Into Me. Got the Muse song!

Kristen got videos, most importantly the Stockholm Syndrome cover.

God, I fucking LOVE this band! Mega Rock

Guest Guest

Can't wait for a vid of that Muse cover. love plode

BTW, might want to alert anyone that has SS to give their videos and/or MP3s an alternate name. From what I've heard, Muse is NOTORIOUS for claiming copyright infringement on any covers of their songs posted on YouTube, etc.

@cjester27 wrote:
BTW, might want to alert anyone that has SS to give their videos and/or MP3s an alternate name. From what I've heard, Muse is NOTORIOUS for claiming copyright infringement on any covers of their songs posted on YouTube, etc.

So as soon as it comes up we better download it fast?

Guest Guest

Guh.

by sdshellybean

Thud

justforme wrote:
LOL flag I really hope someone got the intro to FIM on video tonight. He mentioned Jim Cantiello of MTV saying the song was about sex in an interview. Dave said he told Jim that he didn't think so. "Then I went back and looked at the lyrics. You know what Jim, you win"

Um.....duh? ROFLOL

Guest Guest

Thanks for posting the SS video, Kathy!

Shocked _____________ Thud

Guest Guest

I hope that is still up when I get home and can watch! Fingers Crossed!!!

Guest Guest

Thanks so much for the mp3, xosweetgirl! Heart

BTW, Devin KILLED IT!!!

Hey Everyone,
I am alive and my throat is recovering from last night's David Cook Concert. I will write a review on here in a few days as I am still very exhausted from last night. I also will post a photo of me with David Cook at the VIP Experience as soon as I get the photo.
Your Word Nerd Buddy: Christina Great

Guest Guest

So happy you could go to the show and had a great time, Christina Very Happy

Hey Everyone,
WARNING: You may want to turn on ceiling fans or the air conditioner due to David Cook's hotness last night!
First Off, VIP EXPERIENCE:
I stood in front of the stage to watch David Cook soundcheck. David had on the skeleton hoody sweatshirt with a green t-shirt underneath. David bought that skeleton hoody sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters! I could not take my eyes off David doing soundchecking I Did It For You as David's eyes were looking towards my direction. Then, in the middle of the song David says," I smell something burning up on stage." The whole 48 people started laughing as David walking around sniffing all the equipment up on stage then goes back to singing. David did soundcheck Here We Go Again as that was one of his favorite cover songs! David answered a few questions on stage. Then, I waited in line to Meet David Cook, Get Photo Taken With David Cook and have David Sign My CD booklet! When, I walked up to David Cook I started to CRY right in front of David as I was so nervous meeting David Cook for the first time ever then David Cook gives me a hug. I told David Cook You Won Because of Me, I was Up Till 1am Voting for You, which David thanked me, then I CRIED saying I LOVE YOU DAVID while David hugged me. Then, David says,"wanna take a photo" and I replied YES! I stood on the leftside of David hugging him with David had his left hand on top of my left shoulder with David wearing sunglasses. Andy Skib was behind me then Monty was next to Andy Skib. After the photos were done I had David and the guys sign my CD Booklet as David was signing my CD Booklet I told David I love the album and David said,"Thank You". I told David Rock On and David said,"he will" and told me to Enjoy The The Show. I gave David one more HUG after he signed my CD Booklet.
Now Onto The Show Review:
I stood on my feet the minute David took the stage. David was on fire last night. David had on a tight with a few buttons undone on his blue shirt. I screamed the top of my lungs out and I singing the top of my lungs for David. The whole San Diego Crowd was on their feet and screaming loudly for David. David had some funny banters too. David talked about a Sex Song called Fade Into Me and the crowd went wild for David. I felt like David was singing that song to me when he was looking towards my direction. Loved the Stolkholme Syndrome Muse Cover! David was blazen molten hot. David not only Rocked On, but David blew the roof off. Will post some photos when I get a chance!
Your Word Nerd Buddy: Christina

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.