Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

10/24/11 - San Diego, CA - Humphrey's Cocnert

Jeannie wrote:
I hope that is still up when I get home and can watch! Fingers Crossed!!!

Same here!!!

Christina, I'm glad you had a great David Cook experience all around.

That was my birthday presents Meeting David Cook! I was so happy to finally meet David Cook my Idol last night and appreciated David Cook taking time to talk to me as well. All I can say is David Cook looks drop dead gorgeous more up close and personal than watching him on TV!
Will post photos of me with David and the guys as soon as I get the photos!
Christina Great

Guest Guest

Christina-I am so happy for you & thanks for the nice recap! Great

that Muse cover is bad ass..wow..way to rock it hard core David..LOVE IT! He just keeps getting better and better..don't know how but he does Wink

I'm a big Muse fan, so man was that cover a treat. Dave definitely brought it!

Christina- Thanks so much for your recap. So happy to hear your Birthday present was all you dreamed it would be. I can't wait to see your pretty pictures!

Here my VIP Experience Photos:
http://www.davidcooktix.com/media/photos/15501/409361
http://www.davidcooktix.com/media/photos/15501/409351
Do not know how to upload them on here! If someone would not mind embedding the photos on here for me that would be great!
Still have some more photos to upload onto my computer so stay tuned for more photos on here!
Christina

Guest Guest
Those are great pictures Christina, and I'm so glad you got to meet him and had such a great time!

I'll post the pictures for you when I get home from work, unless someone has already done it for you.

Wait am I so totally oblivious to David's tour dates and all that I totally missed him being in my city last night? EPIC FAIL ON MY PART! Very Sad I missed him again when he was within driving distance of my own house.

All I can say is I love David Cook's hair the way it is now. I just can not get that hot rock star David Cook off my mind since last night. When David Cook hits the high notes last night he took my breath away everytime. I could not keep my eyes off of David Cook last night. I still have more photos from last night that I will post on here as soon as I get the rest of my photos off my dad's cell phone. Stay Tuned!
Christina Yahoo!

Christina, i loved your recap. I laughed when you told him he won because of you. That was adorable. I'm sure he got a kick out of that. Your pic with the guys is cool! Way better than mine. lol

Thanks Everyone who posted Videos and Pictures its great to be able to see when you can't be there.

Guest Guest
justforme wrote:
LOL flag I really hope someone got the intro to FIM on video tonight. He mentioned Jim Cantiello of MTV saying the song was about sex in an interview. Dave said he told Jim that he didn't think so. "Then I went back and looked at the lyrics. You know what Jim, you win"

With thanks to ladiva44:

Another SS. The cool thing about this video is that during Devin's solo they focused on his guitar work. Damn, he's good. I loved that. This is by ladiva44

Guest Guest
Christina, I'm so glad you had an amazing David experience! I love your recap and your pics are adorable!!

Guest Guest
Censored ME!!! That SS vid is freakin HOT! Thud and Devin's solo HOLY CRAP!

I don't know if is right if I put this here:
"Fade Into Me" acoustic - Radio Sophie 103.7's "Sophie's Lounge." San Diego

What can I say? Still on the cloud nine (the place David Cook always lead me to)...
I'm soooo happy with my setlist [it would have been BEYOND PERFECT with GTTG on it, but CAN'T COMPLAIN AT ALL]

Stockholm Syndrome...OHHOLYBALLSOFHEAVEN.

This song delivered fierceness onstage!!!

I'm SO HAPPY I got to hear it for the first time live onstage. Excited2

FIM made me cry. FOR SERIOUS. Girls next to me asked if I was ok. Not sure if they were mocking at me.

And secondly, on the post show M&G...had the courage to ask him about our Viejas twitpic. Was starting to ask...when HE ACTUALLY REMEMBERED ME! I. LITERALLY GASPED!!! I think I kinda freaked him out!!! hahaha. Had to ask him for a comfort hug because I WAS SO DAMN NERVOUS (more than ever!!)

Gavin was AWESOME! Great performer, his way of delivering it onstage is super infectious, it made me silly danced all through the setlist and he's such a sweet pea. I'm a fan from now High Five!

It's really great to conclude that every concert I go of David, something special happens. And since everytime I see him, my nervousness increases more, I'm not sure what will happen next time....somebody will need to pick up my dead body from the floor.

Really hoping San Diego will make it for the second leg! I need more DC overdose!

Aida. You're recap is terrific. Sounds like you had a terrific time. I'm glad i'm not the only one who gets nervous when I talk to David. i don't understand it, but yeah,, i still do.

There is something different about this tour. A new energy. I don't know if the guys are enjoying the new songs more or what. But the energy on that stage and in that room is so much more electrically charged than last tour. I didn't think that was possible, but it feels super charged or something. i can't explain it. But loved Dec Tour and absolutely loving this tour.

Yeah, he took a long time making this record, but if this is the David and the music we get from that long wait, all I can say is it was soooooooooo worth it.

Joy dance I'm so loving all the recaps from the gals. Joy dance

DEBRA

Guest Guest
Aida, Thanks for the recap! I'm glad you had such a special day.

Thanks everyone who contributed photos and videos. Loved the recaps, gals! Christina, I always enjoy reading about fans meeting David for the first time. Happy (belated) Birthday! Aida, that is so cool that he remembered you!!

SmileGreat

A couple of things:

1. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm really liking his long hair! He seems to have fixed the color and that's making all the difference for me.

2. That acoustic FIM from Sophie's Lounge (I keep wanting to say Sophie's Choice, LOL). It was a great vocal! But...is it just me, or did the infamous cinnamon gum seem to be getting in his way? I heard a lot of "the two of ush melting together" and "we can eshcape...." I imagine Mrs. Gentry watching and thinking, "I always told him not to chew gum while he's singing!" LOL flag

But never fear! I've informed our resident speech pathologist, redsoxmom. Maybe she can show him some tongue exercises or something. Heh.

A couple of things:

1. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm really liking his long hair! He seems to have fixed the color and that's making all the difference for me.

2. That acoustic FIM from Sophie's Lounge (I keep wanting to say Sophie's Choice, LOL). It was a great vocal! But...is it just me, or did the infamous cinnamon gum seem to be getting in his way? I heard a lot of "the two of ush melting together" and "we can eshcape...." I imagine Mrs. Gentry watching and thinking, "I always told him not to chew gum while he's singing!"

But never fear! I've informed our resident speech pathologist, redsoxmom. Maybe she can show him some tongue exercises or something. Heh.

Oh I would love to! But where to heck did that lateral lisp come from?! He could maneuver around that gum before...

He sounds like he's generating a lot of saliva. Better be careful or he's going to rust out his mics lol.

What I'm afraid of is that one day he'll end up swallowing the gum! But I think he already mastered gum-chewing by now, so hope it will never happen!

I'm loving the recaps, ladies! Glad to see you had such a great night! Smile

And happy belated birthday, Christina! Happy Birthday!

Guest Guest

The pics Dinna posted:

43397510.jpg

43397511.jpg

Nice! Very Happy

So....Stockholm Syndrome is officially my new favorite cover. Holy moly! ShockedDrool

I'll have to request it at one of my 3 shows this weekend- I must experience that one live! Very Happy

I am still on the David Cook Fog since I finally met him for the first time ever. I love David Cook's long hair and love him too. Had too much fun! Loved seeing David Cook rocking out and hearing the San Diego Crowd going wild for him too! David Cook killed me softly when he hit the high notes. Damm David Cook teasing us San Diego fans with his shirt unbuttoned. I still could not believe that I met David Cook finally.
Post some more pictures as soon as I get the pictures!
Christina

Guest Guest
kcbban wrote:
The pics Dinna posted:

43397510.jpg

OMFG

Guest Guest

Christina, if you go to the youtube page, click the button under the video that says "share." Then you will see a link to the page, and under that to your left you will see a button that says "embed." Click the embed button, and it will open a box. Copy what is in the box, and then just paste that in the thread here. It's simple. Very Happy

Here's the first one you linked - Stockholm Syndrome by TheRealConcertKing

....Did he really not know Fade Into Me is about sex? I'd like to know what he thinks Avalanche is about. A ski trip?

Beautiful video, though. That song just makes me Melt every single time.

Guest Guest
kcbban wrote:
The pics Dinna posted:

43397510.jpg

Nice! Very Happy

JEBUS!!! Look at those eyes! They look like emeralds....EMERALDS!!! ShockedThud

Christina, BBS WAS HOT AS RED CHILI SAUCE!!! It turned out BETTER AND BETTER!!

OMG!!! I absolutely love this cover *-* He should sing Uprising Crying non-stop
And omg Fade into me... its its... love plode Lovely
thank youuuu for posting this... Thud!

Guest Guest

Thanks for posting all those, Christina!!!

OMG _____________ Thud

Guest Guest

Stockholm Syndrome by 72RoseC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.