• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*NEW* VIPs available for solo shows!

Guest Guest
Just added to David Cook Tix... VIPs for the solo shows:

Purchase HERE.

So for everyone who has been wondering if there would be, the answer is yes! Enjoy, everyone who can go!

eta: Same deal as on the Gavin co-tour:

$75 cost gets you entrance to soundcheck, a M&G, a professional photo, the guitar pick tin, a limited edition t-shirt, and a tour laminate.

Already purchased one for the Kansas City show! Here I go again!

DEBRA Joy dance

For those of you who have done the VIP thing, when and how were you notified about the time? Did they call or email you or did you find the info on the events website? How early was the M & G? Just trying to make some plans...

Guest Guest
They sent an email about 48 hours before the concert, Jodi. It will give you the time you have to be there for check in. For us, with a 7:00 start time for the show (and David playing between CL and Gavin) it was no later than 4:30. I think the Gavin VIPs were told to be there no later than 3:00 or something like that. (They soundcheck in reverse order, so the person closing the show soundchecks first, and the opener soundchecks last. That way the stage is set for the opener.)

I got a question for the Will Call do you pick up your VIP's the day of the show? because if you have to get them ahead of time it may be a problem im worried now i wont make it in time . lol

Guest Guest
You pick them up right before you go in. You'll get an email telling you what time you have to be there, and they will check you when you get there. Make sure you have a photo ID, because you need it.