Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

[solved]new tree now available

i thought the new japanese tree was gonna be relased until monday.. but i just grow one, with the tree fertilizer and got it
yay!!!

ishot-47.jpg

Guest Guest

I'm gonna tr it with the offline method,have some spare tree fertilizers

i didnt know the offline method worked with the trees as well... good look Lazar

Guest Guest
Lol I knew that decades ago lol!

What it's out already? I thought it wasn't Monday yet..

Sanakan wrote:
What it's out already? I thought it wasn't Monday yet..

I see someone in TOF already have the tree

Pickles wrote:
I haven't got a clue how to do the 'offline method!

you have to open PS then on your browser go to work offline, and the game wont close or anything... then you can buy a 500 box, open it and if you dont like what you got, you close the window, go online again and do it all over again. you will have your 500 coins back and you can buy another box offline and so on, untill you find something you like... its a little dull but it works lol

and now i found out that it works for trees as well, but you have to have a fertilizer so you can see what you got imidiatly

hope this made sense for you

omg im in love with that tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

oh dang. i thought we'd be able to buy a specific seed for it, like the valentine day tree... so it's luck of the draw... and i have to wait three days to see what i get. ugh.

MaMaShiShi wrote:
oh dang. i thought we'd be able to buy a specific seed for it, like the valentine day tree... so it's luck of the draw... and i have to wait three days to see what i get. ugh.

I have to wait 3 days aswell.
I hope i get them straight away...I dont fancy paying 1000's on trees....I need them so bad cause they would look so nice in my garden....Im going for the Pink look HAHA.

Althought...princess really needs to sort her house out!!!

I got two in my secret room, but it took me about 15 or 16 tries to get them both least they suit the room lol

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Oh common you stupid trees...GROW FASTER HAHA

knock knock

Shalott wrote:
I got two in my secret room, but it took me about 15 or 16 tries to get them both least they suit the room lol

there's a secret room where you can grow tress? or do you mean you made them into bonsai?

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Shalott wrote:

there's a secret room where you can grow tress? or do you mean you made them into bonsai?

i think she means the secret garden, with the 2 extra plots

Falcor wrote:
Pickles wrote:
I haven't got a clue how to do the 'offline method!

you have to open PS then on your browser go to work offline, and the game wont close or anything... then you can buy a 500 box, open it and if you dont like what you got, you close the window, go online again and do it all over again. you will have your 500 coins back and you can buy another box offline and so on, untill you find something you like... its a little dull but it works lol

and now i found out that it works for trees as well, but you have to have a fertilizer so you can see what you got imidiatly

hope this made sense for you

Wow, thanks Falcor Smile

I removed my apple, banana, coconut and cupcake trees, waiting for my sakura tree, lets see if "Angels tree seeds" will become at least one, a sakura one

sinenomine wrote:
I removed my apple, banana, coconut and cupcake trees, waiting for my sakura tree, lets see if "Angels tree seeds" will become at least one, a sakura one

Awww Ashamed
i hope they do
i usually never plant trees coz im out of places where to put them, but when i saw that the new bonsai pot was relased before monday i hought that probably the tree was too, so i bought a tree seed and a fertilizer and got it on my first try
the when o heard that the offline method worked aswell for the trees i didnt again and got it on my 5th try, so i madem y second japanese tree a bonsai.. it looks so fancy