Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

10/30/11 - Austin, TX - ACL Live Concert

@CookifiedTexan The pictures look so great! I was dying to see close up of that zombie makeup while watching from ustream. Thanks for sharing. :-)

i don't know who did his make up but they did a hell of a job. He looks freakin awesome. Jamie, great pics. Can't wait for your other treats. Smile

Dave is certainly the sexest zombie I've ever seen! LOL flag

DEBRA

Your pics look great, Jamie! Hope you don't mind me tweeting the link on Twitter, of course with credit Smile

I mean, I love my SS (San Diego one) and will occupy a huge part in my heart. But this I MEAN....

SS+ HOT ZOMBIES + INTENSE GROWLING.= HATS OFF!! Clapping

Austin, you win. Great

Guest Guest

Wow, sounds like an epic show last night! Jamie and Kathy thanks for the pics and videos! I'm a huge zombie fan myself (all you zombie fans... do you watch The Walking Dead? If so, we need to start a thread in the Other Entertainment section. I love that show, but didn't know if anyone else watches it.)

Kathy's Circadian:

Guest Guest

Kathy's partial Barbasol (including "get out of your seats" banter):

Jamie, I'm looking for your vids, but I don't know what your youtube user name is.

Guest Guest
Jamie and Kathy, Thanks so much for sharing your pics and videos! There is something so odd about Fade Into Me dressed as a zombie.

Guest Guest

Paper Heart by jillisar:

Jamie and Kathy, Thanks so much for sharing your pics and videos!
They are awesome !!
And the show was A ZOMBIE BLAST !! LOL flag
Lucky ones who were there and have all that fun...
And Sexy-Zombie-Dave !! Drool

Thanks to everyone for the videos and pictures! They are great.

@CookifiedTexan Your close up pics are Drool

Guest Guest

OMG!!! Jamie and Kathy your pics are amazing! Thanks for posting them and the vids Very Happy
What a special show that must have been!

Guest Guest

Love that, Jamie!

If there were really zombies, that's what I'd want them all to look like. LOL Face

Ok, here is my view of "Lie". I got to tell him afterwards that it was the best version I've ever heard (and that I'd heard a lot of versions! Razz ), and he said it was because the crowd was actually quiet for once. Very Happy

My post-show pictures.... Wink

Please don't share these on other sites. These are for your eyes (and my Facebook friends' eyes) only.

Austin ACL 328 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Oh and Lie is ready for views! Smile

I bet Neal is wishing he could've been there last night, I'm sure he would've had a hay day with the zombie idea!

Guest Guest

Jamie your pic with Dave and Gavin is awesome! What a cute little devil you are LOL Face

And that Dave close-up up there... Thud

Guest Guest

Please don't share these on other sites. These are for your eyes (and my Facebook friends' eyes) only.

It is very important to us to give the photographers not only credit for their work but also make this forum a safe place to post their pics, videos and recaps. We all thank you and everyone that so generously share their experiences with us!

Thanks Made. Smile

I have more pics that I could share, and several more videos to upload. I'll get them up throughout the day.

Here's one more to hold y'all over for a bit until my Stockholm Syndrome video finishes up. Very Happy

Austin ACL 249 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Aw, Jamie - I've always thought you were a cute little devil, but now there's absolute, undeniable proof!!! LOL flag

Thank you Kathy and Jamie for sharing your amazing pictures and videos!!! So happy that you guys had such an epic show!!

Austin ACL 329 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Austin ACL 328 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Oh and Lie is ready for views! Smile

Adorable !! Thanks for sharing Jamie !!!!

Guest Guest
@vsteph1 wrote:
i don't know who did his make up but they did a hell of a job. He looks freakin awesome. Jamie, great pics. Can't wait for your other treats. Smile

castfxman Javier Rivera
Had a great time @acl_live doing zombie make-up on @thedavidcook and his band!

The website~ http://www.castfx.com/

Guest Guest

Thanks for all the pics and vids, guys.

Jamie, your M & G pic looks great. Great

Jamie's "Lie" vid says "unavailable" for me... is that just me or is anyone else having that problem?

Thanks for the videos and pictures, ladies! Can't get enough of zombie Dave Very Happy

Jamie, love the costume! Also love how hot David looks in that second post-show picture. Now, is his hair actually green or is that just some weird lighting?

No his hair had green hair paint in it. Smile

I seem to be having problems with YouTube as a whole... hmm...

Here's the direct link to the video....it plays for me...?

YouTube

Guest Guest
That link works. Thanks, Jamie.

More pictures!! Very Happy

Austin ACL 249 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Austin ACL 065 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Austin ACL 075 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Austin ACL 080 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Austin ACL 081 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Austin ACL 090 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Austin ACL 109 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Guest Guest
Those are awesome, Jamie!

Wow these are so great!! Zombie David ... yummm hot, hot, hot!!! Drool Jamie what a lil devil hottie vixen... Hi! great pics... Thanks for sharing!!

Good Lord, Kathy and Jamie, your pics and video's are awesome. Now gotta go back and find SS video's.

After 3 years, I still love looking at pictures of this one man. Even when he is a Zombie. Very Happy

Jamie- You take amazing pics i cannot get over how sexy that look is on David i think im offically obessed with it . Thanks for sharing your pics and videos ! You are really pretty btw!

So here's the link to the entire album on Flickr:

http://flic.kr/ps/stnBV

I'll continue to add a few pics for the rest of the day, but these are definitely my best ones.

Thanks for all the kind words. It was probably my favorite show EVER. Very Happy

Buffaluv- Aw, thank you! Embarassed

Ok, someone took my picture with David & Gavin off Flickr, cropped it so it was just David, and posted it on Tumblr. NOT COOL.

I guess I should have made my Flickr stream private after all. FAIL.

Guest Guest
Jamie, I'm so sorry that happened. I don't know why people can't respect other people's wishes.

Guest Guest
Ugh I hate when people alter photos without permission. I'm sorry that happened to you Jamie.

Well From what i heard and Saw the Pictures are Beautiful and That Video of Lie i Agree that was one of the best i have ever heard. Sexy David Zombie as always Hot.

Jamie, that happens to me all the time. I used to put my stamp on them but it doesn't matter, people take what they want. Now I am just fine with it, I take them for others to enjoy. Ya can't stop David's fans from gettin the goods as we know all too well. Even if I don't get acknowledged I know it's mine and that makes me feel okay. Don't fret, you have the best photos I've seen from Austin and I can't believe I didn't see you last night I was looking for you. I saw Janell at the bar!

I never saw you either! I had seen your tweets that you were there, but we never crossed paths.

I know there's nothing we can do about it, but it's frustrating just because it wasn't a picture of DAVE, it was my picture WITH him. I dunno, maybe I'm just delirious from lack of sleep at this point. Razz Thanks for the compliment- you always have such fabulous picture.

Anywho, here is my Fade Into Me. I hope this one works.

Guest Guest

HOLY CRAP!!!! Jamie and Kathy.... your pics and vids are amazing!!! (as always) Great

*ithinki'minlovewithzombiedave* Shocked

Zombie David has me in a trance on this wicked eve. Jamie, thanks for these beautiful and haunting images. Happy halloween!

Are you going to Grand Prarie? Perhaps I will see ya there. Second row Devin side.

Yep! I'm 3rd row Devin side, so yes, we'll see each other finally!

And here's my Circadian video. Please disregard the "Oh my God!" LOL flag The lighting was awesome at the beginning...I wondered if anyone got any cool shots of that.

And yes, Zombie Dave is hot.

Jamie - you videos are awesome!! Thanks for sharing those with us!

On another note, I'm so sorry that people are stealing your pictures. I can see how those pics of David, Gavin, and you would be special to you. But, as Kathy said, this is so common. I've come the same conclusion that everything I post on the internet can be "stolen". I don't view it that way - I view it as a compliment that other people think my pics/vids are worthy of "stealing". I post everything for everyone to do what ever they want to with it. If there is something that I don't want others to use, I don't post it anywhere on the internet. That said, I feel badly that someone thinks it's okay to do what they did to you.

Guest Guest
I understand what Jamie is saying. It's different when someone uses one of your photos in it's original state. We all know that happens often. But when someone takes your photo with David and crops you out, it just feels wrong to me.

Nice pictures Jamie... thanks for sharing. Since I can't go to a show it is so nice to look at the pictures and videos everyone shares. Thank you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.