• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

11/01/11 - Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre Concert

Jeannie wrote:
Zep Rock & Roll by Suenee88

Yahoo!ThudMega Rock

OMG Guitarless Dave is back !!! Rocking Hard !!!!
Yeah !!!

Guest Guest

Jamie, your pictures... Thud!

How the hell am I supposed to concentrate on work today with pictures and videos like these out there???

Guest Guest

Fade Into Me with banter about the new video by Kathy...

OMG I wanna stay here all day and watch that Zep cover..that is bad ass & guitarless at that! GO DAVID!!! LOVE IT!

Oh my god... Shocked How the hell did THIS happen...?!

Grand Prairie Verizon 474 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Wow!! Shocked That is all. You're pics are awesome, but this one is in a league of it's own. A-fucking-mazing!

Jamie thanks for sharing the AMAZING photos !! Thank You!
Mega Rock Your rock !!
And...ah.....
love plodeThud!Drool Dear Lord have Mercy !! This photo will gonna kill a lot of fans all around the world !! Holy Sheep!love plode

HOLY MOTHER those videos and pictures Thud!Thud!Thud! Thank you all for posting them .Jamie the one picture with his tongue on the side of his mouth I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

@pn112 wrote:

Wow!! Shocked That is all. You're pics are awesome, but this one is in a league of it's own. A-fucking-mazing!

SO--What camera and settings you using that is doing such amazing pics in concert lighting??!!!!

Guest Guest

Guitarless BBS by Bugsytoo:

Lol I have a Canon Powershot SX30. At the shows I mostly used the low-light setting with a flash. It just depended on what kind of lighting they had on Dave at any given moment.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. I was pretty thrilled when I looked through all my shots last night Smile

Guest Guest
AHHHH that smile! Thanks for the pics Jamie!

Thanks to all the people who shared their videos!

Video's, and pictures and Zeplin, oh my....

Jamie your pictures are...... there are no words...... perfect! The one of him smiling is my favorite, well for right now. Smile

Zeplin...... I'm overwhelmed. If he ever does Whole Lotta Love, I'm cooked!

Also, I was thinking, I would like to hear him cover Sunshine of your Love by Cream. #suchadreamer

oh.

my.

fucking.

god.

I didn't have a chance to peek in here at work today. Which is actually good. Because if I'd made the embarrassing squealy noises I made upon hearing he did not one, but TWO guitarless songs, one of them Led Fucking Zeppelin, while I was at work... they'd have sent the men in white coats with a very snug jacket for me lol. And the sounds I made while watching him sing Led Zeppelin? Yeah, it's good I'm home hearing about all this and watching singing along with the Zeppelin cover and, especially that last lonely time, making some unintentional noises that are more generally heard in a bedroom. Embarassed

However, a miracle occurs and he drops the guitar for a song or two at the York show? You will hear my screams across the country lol. Just ask Barb how loud I scream when he gets me all riled up.

FUCK me!
love plodelove plodelove plode

Guest Guest

I'm bringing ear plugs to York LOL flag and maybe some padding to wrap around my arms for when Stacy grabs me or smacks me during the show.

Guest Guest
Ladies... Excited

Grand Prairie Verizon 393 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29956964@N07/6305755260/

Seriously??? SERIOUSLY!!! There are no words to describe these.... well maybe just one..... FUCK! Shocked

And that Zep cover?!?! and BBS...... BOTH guitarless..... SHIT!

p.s..... may I use the first one as my Avi Jamie??

In all my excitement over the LZ cover, I almost forgot to say Jamie you have outdone yourself this time! :notworhty:

Lol Yes, Tricia you may Very Happy

Stacy, I thought about you the ENTIRE TIME he was signign BBS and LZ. All I could think of was, "Stacy is going to flip her shit!!!" LOL flag I sent you a text message immediately! (along with Barb!)

I was screaming my bloody head off during both songs. I couldn't believe it; I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Because I EXPLICITLY asked him about performing just one song sans guitar during the VIP at Houston, and he told me he couldn't b/c each song required his guitar. I explained to him that while we LOVED him with the guitar, we felt that he interacted more with the audience without it....that he fucked with us more (yes, those were my exact words) and we liked it. Very Happy

So the next day at the Austin VIP, he soundchecked a new cover (to which we were sworn to secrecy about) without the guitar! When it was my turn to "meet" the guys, I made the comment "Hey! You didn't use a guitar! I thought you told me you couldn't not use one!" His reply was, I didn't say I wouldn't, I just said it was unlikely. Wink I asked him about the possibility of performing that song at Grand Prairie and he said No way. (lol) So I dropped the subject.

So you can imagine my surprise when he busted out with LZ and BBS sans guitar last night. I bum-rushed him when it was my turn at the post-show m-n-g and yelled at him, OH MY GOD! YOU DIDN"T USE THE GUITAR! THAT WAS FANTASTIC!! [/fangirling]. He laughed and said, "Well yeah, I can't play Zeppelin!" I told him that it was fantastic regardless. He FINALLY recognized me too, thanks to this series of conversations. LOL flag

Whew. So fucking hot. I still can't believe what I saw.

DAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. just. dahhhhhhhhhhhh.
I love love LOVE that Jamie and I decided to go. JFC. It was epic. Incredible. AMAZING AMAZING vocals & performance, the best conversations I've ever had with Dave, and a fantastic VIP pic to boot.

Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

I'm apparently down with a cold now and exhausted, but totally worth every moment of last night and the two concerts before it.

Awww Love

It was SO EFFING AMAZING, eh Jamie?!!!

And these too. I keep finding more to share.

Grand Prairie Verizon 394 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

And this one could have been SO much better had it been clear.

Grand Prairie Verizon 384 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Guest Guest
LOL flag Oh please did you really expect me to be patient and wait for THAT to be posted here?? If he does this at the York show I may not survive being next to Stacy.

Guest Guest
Jamie, I would like permission to marry your pictures, please.

Guest Guest
LMAO... I think your pictures may have many Sister Wives in that case, Jamie.

*sighs* I can't wait for Sunday and Monday!

Y'all can tell me to stop at any time, you know....

Grand Prairie Verizon 400 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Grand Prairie Verizon 155 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Grand Prairie Verizon 148 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Don't!.......Stop! Don't!......Stop! Don't!......Stop! LOL flag

Jamie your pics are outstanding. David sans guitar just maybe one of the hottest things I have ever seen!

Guest Guest

Jaime-your pictures are just breathtaking. Awww Love

Thanks for sharing them with us Cheers!! (I still love your birthday beer banter LOL Face)

Guest Guest
Thank You Jamie *rushes off to post new Avi*

ok.... I seriously need to find a money tree and a teleporter......

must.see.david.live.again!

@Piper wrote:
Jeannie wrote:
Zep Rock & Roll by Suenee88

Yahoo!ThudMega Rock

OMG Guitarless Dave is back !!! Rocking Hard !!!!
Yeah !!!

yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!, hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!, that kicked ass!!!!!!!!! Very HappySmileDrool

And these too. I keep finding more to share.

Grand Prairie Verizon 394 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

And this one could have been SO much better had it been clear.

Grand Prairie Verizon 384 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

gorgeous pictures! thank you for sharing them!

do you mind if i use the first one as my avvy on here?

STACY!!!!!! When I was watching the Zep & BBS videos, I was thinking of you and wondering where you were! I thought maybe you had flatlined and was thinking that we should send someone to check on you!

Guest Guest

Jamie, don't you ever stop posting those pics!!! No-no!

Ashley, I don't mind Smile

So I fell asleep uploading last night....I've got a few more to share and then I promise I'm done! Very Happy

Grand Prairie Verizon 234 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Guest Guest
LOL flag Love that expression on this one.

Guest Guest
LOL Face That has to be him imitating the Gavin fans who say they won't have a good time - that banter was at this show, right? Too funny...

Jeannie wrote:
LOL Face That has to be him imitating the Gavin fans who say they won't have a good time - that banter was at this show, right? Too funny...

Yeah it was! He said on Saturday that he'd had an "extra shot of smart-ass" that morning....I think it lasted throughout all of the Texas shows... Razz

Guest Guest
The first page of this thread has been updated with links to some fabulous photo collections and videos. Thanks to Jamie, Kathy and everyone else who took the time to take pics/videos and share them with us!

Guest Guest
Please let him do at least one song sans guitar at the York show!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.