Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

11/01/11 - Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre Concert

justforme wrote:
The first page of this thread has been updated with links to some fabulous photo collections and videos. Thanks to Jamie, Kathy and everyone else who took the time to take pics/videos and share them with us!

Y'all are so welcome- it is such a thrill to take photos of him on stage, and I couldn't believe what I was getting at this show! I couldn't wait to come home and share them!! I was seriously Excited after the show. Lol.

Maybe I'll just become Dave's official photographer. That's a career, right? LOL flag

Guest Guest
Sounds like a hell of a lot more fun than my career.

Last ones! My Flickr album is complete finally Smile Thank y'all again for all the fantastic compliments!
(If you're friends with me on FB, I'll be uploading all of these and a few more on there today. Plus the ones of me with Dave...I wasn't going to risk putting those Flickr again.)

Grand Prairie Verizon 392 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Grand Prairie Verizon 423 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Grand Prairie Verizon 424 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

Guest Guest
And Cleveland and/or Cincinnati too!

Ashley, I don't mind Smile

So I fell asleep uploading last night....I've got a few more to share and then I promise I'm done! Very Happy

Grand Prairie Verizon 234 by jalyn0484, on Flickr

thank you! your pictures are amazing!

So I know this is super-duper delayed, but it seriously took this long...

Here is my video of REM. It took four days for this upload successfully. Rolling Eyes God I hate YouTube some days.

Jeannie wrote:
Zep Rock & Roll by Suenee88

As many times as I've watched this (and it is MANY) I still get a big grin when, at the beginning, some chick yells out "OH MY GOD!!! ZEPPELIN!!!" Very Happy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.