Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When fitting a new tube, I always try to get a Continental one... They're top quality stuff and (IMHO) the best available. thumbs

Info on tubes is available on the Conti website here
http://www.conti-bike.co.uk/default.asp?pid=28#tubes

They're NOT cheap, but I've used a single (unrepaired) Conti tube with numerous tyres and been totally confident that it's OK to do so... When faced with the new tyre and "suspect" inner tube dilemma, I'll only fit a repaired or non-Conti tube when it's pretty much an emergency situation...

Just my 2p worth...XS1100

My Honda 650slr had those tubes in thumbs they must have done at least 10k without any probs, allthough i never done that many miles on it as i hated the thing thumbs

Realy I would have thought it would have been a nice bike for plodding along on Very Happy

never the same thou IMO, when i had one in the front of my cbr, but had MOD 2 of my test on it 2 days after, then i passed and sold it so wasnt a problem for me.

and then we had them in motocross cos of the spokes. but only inflated to like 18psi on average

@XS1100 wrote:
Realy I would have thought it would have been a nice bike for plodding along on Very Happy
Yea she was when she ran Laughing oh and for pulling wheelies Laughingthumbs

I bought a 1200 Rizler Bandit for pulling wheelies and general stunting but flogged a few months back dunno where it ended up?was a right old rattler though Very Happy

@XS1100 wrote:
I bought a 1200 Rizler Bandit for pulling wheelies and general stunting but flogged a few months back dunno where it ended up?was a right old rattler though Very Happy
lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:
lol!
lol!

stu did your bandit come from gaz's magic shed then?? Laughing
No mate i got it from north yorkshire, hes taking the censoredLaughing i wouldnt mind a bike from is magic shed though thumbs

I found her in there the other day I said this ant no cave on yer Bike!

@XS1100 wrote:
I found her in there the other day I said this ant no cave on yer Bike!

foflfoflfofl