Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

11/07/11 - Cincinnati, OH - The Taft Theatre Concert

WOW WOW WOW WOW a million wow's!!!! That FIM is beyond stunning and beautiful and showcases his powerful and emotional voice and it also proves without any doubt that David Cook is the real deal..he doesn't need anything but his guitar to blow you away..no auto tune anything for this guy, just pure raw talent <3

Eve, hope u don't mind me using one of your stunning photos for my pic countdown to my show on FB! They are so amazing!

Guest Guest
Eve says "Please do, enjoy!"

Packing up and heading out to go back home and to reality. It's been an amazing weekend filled with awesome music and good friends. I'll catch you all when I get back.

Jeannie wrote:
We talked to Wade after the show... we thanked him for being such a great guy and putting up with us LOL Face and he grabbed me and gave me a huge hug. Our pictures are up, but he said he hadn't had time to get them all uploaded before the show last night, and that the rest should be up today.

Eve, I'm so thrilled I got to share it with you as well. Hug And thank you for letting me use this picture as my new avi. I love how happy he looks, and how his eyes are sparkling.

Thanks Jeannie! Smile Wade was really cool to be around, haha.

Jeannie wrote:
Eve's working on hers as I type. I did want to add that Dave's reaction afterwards was amazing... remember how he was when he finished Eleanor Rigby and ABMB on Idol? It was like that. He was sooooo happy, so overjoyed... his smile, his reaction was amazing.

I'm still so thrilled that I was there to see it live... and right in front of me. It's a moment I will never, ever forget.

It was funny after all of the applause and segway into the next song he said "Sorry, that was so damn indulgent" lol

FITM Is my Favorite j just about lost my mind when he did that like he did, This guy is truly Amazing, like there's no other.
Eve you outdid your self this time Pictures are Gorgeous.

OHEMGEE I am loving the micless FIM. Isn't it something how this song has evolved live?

You guys who were there really got a special treat!

Eve, your pictures are stunning as usual! Thud!

Guest Guest

Eve... thank you, thank you and thank you for the ustream, the vids and the pics which are gorgeous! I actually missed a heartbeat when I saw this one...

Last night was amazing! It was like an outer body experience hearing Fade Into Me acoustic minus microphone. He did it so beautifully. Smile The crowd was amazing! I thought we were going to explode the place from the applause! Loved hearing the Led Zeppelin and Muse covers as well! Overall it's hard to pick a favorite of the night. I loved it all!

I wish I would have seen you at the show, Cristina! There's always next time. Glad everyone enjoyed their VIP's and the concert!

Guest Guest
Made wrote:
Eve... thank you, thank you and thank you for the ustream, the vids and the pics which are gorgeous! I actually missed a heartbeat when I saw this one...

Made,

First of all ... thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the pix and vid. Sorry about the ustream. I'm a newbie and I will catch on to doing it ... one way or the other. Will try take 3 in Pittsburgh.

As for this picture ... I almost didn't even post it. I absolutely positively love it. I actually told Jeannie I think it is the favorite picture I've ever taken, but I wasn't sure if anyone else would like it. I mean, it's way too light. But there's just something in his expression that just melts my heart.

Guest Guest

It's one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen, Eve. It took my breath away when you showed me it.

Here's Kristen's video of FIM - don't think it's been posted yet, apologies if it has. She got his reaction after he was done...

EveAngelical wrote:
Made wrote:

Made,

First of all ... thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the pix and vid. Sorry about the ustream. I'm a newbie and I will catch on to doing it ... one way or the other. Will try take 3 in Pittsburgh.

As for this picture ... I almost didn't even post it. I absolutely positively love it. I actually told Jeannie I think it is the favorite picture I've ever taken, but I wasn't sure if anyone else would like it. I mean, it's way too light. But there's just something in his expression that just melts my heart.

Eve, your pictures and vids are amazing - and thank you so much for the ustream!

I'm with Made on this picture. I actually gasped!!! Out loud!! And I agree with you, too Eve - this is probably the most beautiful picture of this beautiful Man ever, imo! And it's not too light - the lighting makes it almost ethereal, Thank you for posting it!! I don't often save other people's pictures, but i'm going to have to save this one, if you don't mind.

Guest Guest
Eve, That is a beautiful photo! There is something so peaceful and angelic about it. I know he's no angel, but with that lighting and the misty quality he sure looks like one.

Guest Guest

Aww, Eve, I'm happy I pointed it out 'cause, seriously, I gasped and missed a heartbeat when I saw it. It is perfect as it is Heart

Guest Guest
We'll be waiting for your recap, Holly!

Guest Guest
Jeannie wrote:
It's one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen, Eve. It took my breath away when you showed me it.

Here's Kristen's video of FIM - don't think it's been posted yet, apologies if it has. She got his reaction after he was done...

Every time I watch Kristen's video, (and there's been a few ... dozen), I smile wider. What an incredible moment for all of us!

Some screencaps I made from Kristen amazing FIM video :

Made wrote:

Me too Made !! Melt

Awww Love EVE this photo is AWESOME !! Has something "heavenly" on it... I'm Not Worthy!Awww Love

Do you give me permission to use it at an artwork - giving you credits (of course) ???

EveAngelical wrote:

THIS one. Shocked I literally just lost my breath....wow. Thud!

Eve, how the hell do you do it? My pictures are either too stark (with flash) or too fuzzy (without flash). What's your trick??

EveAngelical wrote:

Eve, how the hell do you do it? My pictures are either too stark (with flash) or too fuzzy (without flash). What's your trick??

This is the one that got me too. Ummm, Eve, can I use this for my avi? Pleeeease????

Guest Guest
Have I mentioned lately that his mouth is perfect?

justforme wrote:
Have I mentioned lately that his mouth is perfect?

I think we kind of got used to it, but then all of a sudden we see a shot that:

Thank you, Eve!

Jeannie wrote:

Oh Jeannie- thank you so much for posting this! This footage is breathtaking. He sounded absolutely beautiful and he looked so besides-himself-in-happiness afterward.

Guest Guest
@Piper wrote:
Made wrote:

Me too Made !! Melt

Awww Love EVE this photo is AWESOME !! Has something "heavenly" on it... I'm Not Worthy!Awww Love

Do you give me permission to use it at an artwork - giving you credits (of course) ???

I would be honored.

Guest Guest
EveAngelical wrote:

Jamie, coming from you, that is a wonderful compliment. Your pictures are INCREDIBLE. As for my trick ... quantity above quality? I take over 300 and get a few that I like. I get lucky. And I love my Kodak. I know it's not cool to have an old fashioned "Kodak" (that's how I get it in a lot of the time. When security looks at it, I always say "It's a Kodak." Sounds like it can't be tooo good). It has a 24X zoom and I have an obsession with his face. Bad (or good) combination. Smile

Thanks, everyone, for the compliments on the pictures. I'm heading over to the Cleveland thread and post mine from the other night. Nothing really stands out in them, but they're not too bad.

Guest Guest
@vsteph1 wrote:
EveAngelical wrote:

This is the one that got me too. Ummm, Eve, can I use this for my avi? Pleeeease????

Use away, Viv! I'm glad you like it.

With Eve's permission, I'm posting her amazing photo that I adjusted the levels on a little to get a little more detail out of. I didn't make it dark, or even medium, just moved the white spot so there's a little more detail:
 100_4210.jpg

Guest Guest
I am a complete fucking mess after watching the FIM videos....... Is he for real?? Seriously........ that was absolutly stunning!!

And Eve, your pics...... STUNNING, as always!!

Guest Guest
With Eve's permission, I'm posting her amazing photo that I adjusted the levels on a little to get a little more detail out of. I didn't make it dark, or even medium, just moved the white spot so there's a little more detail:
 100_4210.jpg

Oooooh....I like!

Eve, geez, your pictures! Melt Gorgeous is an understatement!
If I were you I would have been passed out!

Thank you so much for sharing!!

EveAngelical wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
EveAngelical wrote:

Use away, Viv! I'm glad you like it.

Thank you. Smile

My Goodbye to the Girl

I tried to get video of Fade into Me and Zep, but the camera nazi's threatened to take my camera so no dice.

my pictures can be viewed here
Pictures

im not sure if thats clickable. if not, the link is photobucket.com/davidcooktaft

OK, I just watched the FIM performance. Bear in mind that I'm speaking as an "armchair quarterback" here, having been at neither show.

My vote goes to the York performance, just for the sheer intimacy of it. Sitting in my kitchen, watching it on my little netbook, I felt like he was singing just to me. I have never felt that close (physically and emotionally) to a performer, even when I was right there, watching a performance live.

However....the Cincinnati performance of FIM gets the award for sheer ballsiness. Who the hell else would even attempt that, let alone succeed so beautifully? Nobody. "Indulgent as hell?" *shrugs* Maybe. But when you can back it up like David Cook can, a little self-indulgence is easily forgiven.

One question before I go, and it's one I've asked many times: When is the world going to sit up and take notice of this guy? What the hell else does he have to do???

Thank you penjen for posting your pics and vids! They are beau-ti-ful!! Great

One question before I go, and it's one I've asked many times: When is the world going to sit up and take notice of this guy? What the hell else does he have to do???

I've been wondering the same thing....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.