Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Spring Concert

Hi all I need prayer for this spring concert. I asked my pastor if I could do a spring concert featuring myself. Basically this will be my first concert that I will do. Pastor asked me to write a proposal..I just completed and I will present this to her on Sunday. So I pray the favor of God that every thing goes smoothly and people will come out to support me. I been planning. The most important thing is that the people come out and rcv and get bless from the gifting that God has instilled in me. So please pray that the concert goes well and that every seat is filled that it would only be standing room. This concert will generate funds for my album also a fund raiser for my church building fund.

Father God, we thank You for the gifts and talents that You've given lovetoworshipjesus and pray that You would open doors and create opportunities for her to minister to others using these gifts that You've blessed her with. Thank You Father that it all happens according to Your will, as You know the plans You have for LovetoworshipJesus, plans to prosper her and not to harm her but to give her a future and a hope. Let everything proceed according to Your perfect timing Father and according to Your plan. I pray that You would give LovetoworshipJesus a divine anointing so that when these opportunities arise that she is able to praise and worship You through song in such a powerful way that the people's hearts are touched and encouraged. Let her songs create an atmosphere that allows the Holy Spirit to move about the place so that souls are saved, wounded spirits are healed, and those bound are set free in the name of Jesus. I pray that she is used of You in a way that pleases You Father and gives You all the glory. Let the people receive the sweet and mighty name of Jesus that is above all names. In Jesus' name, Amen.

All the best to you, LTWJ, I know how much you want to serve Him in this capacity! thumbs huggins