Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

New items 23/11

So, what do YOU think of them ...I must say I am a little disappointed. Have bought the staircase (only the plain one,Kasi doesn't like it too fancy lol) and redecorated my room, but don't really like it. I have a feeling it will be changing back again shortly ..and another chunk of coins wasted Laughing

I still loading the p.s. , loading so longg , really want to look this week new items , but my P.S. hasn't loaded yet , maybe having a trouble again like a past day problem T,T so sad~

sorry to hear you are having problems ...mine loaded fine today ...have you tried clearing your cache? that sometimes helps

I haven't still seen them, but now i think i'll visit you before buying them?
How Are the starcasies? Do they fix in the room or Are too big?

kasijab wrote:
sorry to hear you are having problems ...mine loaded fine today ...have you tried clearing your cache? that sometimes helps

I haven't tried clearing my cache , will do it now , hope it will help >,<

in my opinion it is too big for the room ...but i am sure some will love it. they are very expensive too..the TWS pink one is 5000 coins!

kasijab wrote:
in my opinion it is too big for the room ...but i am sure some will love it. they are very expensive too..the TWS pink one is 5000 coins!

i agree. too big too expensive... but i still got it.... had to. it was pink and cute.

kasijab wrote:

yey , when i was posting the reply , my pet society loaded , yes the staircase so expensive and so big.. maybe buy it only for collection & don't use it ^^~

its in my front room at the moment ...go visit Kasi and you can see how big it is

kasijab wrote:

whaaaaaaaat? 5000 coins? Omg, this is really expensive. I am going to watch your room before buying FOR SURE!!

Chiaretta wrote:
kasijab wrote:

whaaaaaaaat? 5000 coins? Omg, this is really expensive. I am going to watch your room before buying FOR SURE!!

yes , 5000 coins to expensive , but I must buy it because I want to sell it later , maybe I only buy 2 / 3 , 1 for me and all the rest for sell again Smile

I sucked it up and bought the pink one They are gorgeous, and also great for hiding a door behind if you don't like the space a door takes up in your main room yet you want to automatically go there, folks to visit there, and mail to go there, and then it'll go right in front of your steps. Though they are HUGE I'll tell everyone now. I have one in my main room atm, but may switch it up in a day or so to decorate for thanksgiving.

Man, I shouldn't have spent all those coins but for now only bought TWS Pink one, was so cute, I'll get the plain one later....I'm sure. I like em. I liked a bunch of stuff really.

(this was supposed to be me, but Mom was still logged in-can a mod delete the post made above as her?)

Thanks for the tip about hiding the door Sarah ...great idea. I didnt' get the most expensive one cos Kasi doesn't like pink Laughing and personally I didn't think the black one would go with the new wallpaper as well as the plain brown one

Oh I'm on it with that plain brown one lol, I want one of those too, cuz they'd go with darn near anything, but Sphinx has forgotten to do her daily visits a few days here and there..... :Oops: So we are watching our coins Smile And focusing on what we either a.) REALLY REALLY REALLY want, or b.) TWS that we at least kind of want and know we may be kicking ourself if we don't get them while the gettin's good!!

And no problem, as far as the door tip. Isn't that a great way to hide it and be able to put stairs somewhere that don't block EVERYTHING, I mean, like...dual purpose for both things really.

can i ask somethng about the stairs? can you put things on them??? i think that my tree's would go lovelly there!

I like the TWS clothe and the brown staircase and the Furniture and the chandeliar. Easy to say most everything. I like the Idea that brown staircase isn't TWS.

Need help. I don't know where to put the staircase. I have these rooms:
Greenhouse, Food Storehouse, Dollhouse, Autumn Wonderland, Water Park and Christmas home. I named the rooms.

Lucky Strike wrote:
can i ask somethng about the stairs? can you put things on them??? i think that my tree's would go lovelly there!

yes you can put things on the staircase ...

Tromo3 wrote:
Greenhouse, Food Storehouse, Dollhouse, Autumn Wonderland, Water Park and Christmas home. I named the rooms.

just looked through your house and i think the staircase will look best in your bottom middle room, unless you change the wallpaper in your first room ...

The Amelia bench is perfect for the garden you have Trees. If you have a Dollhouse you can put the cute wooden trunk.

kasijab wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

yes you can put things on the staircase ...

thank you!!! congratulations

kasijab wrote:
Tromo3 wrote:

just looked through your house and i think the staircase will look best in your bottom middle room, unless you change the wallpaper in your first room ...

i just looked too... i'll go with the second room..

I thought too, but was not sure. I reserved that room as the Food Storehouse.
Thanks Lucky Strike and kasijab

I really love the stair cases, although once again they make me wish for bigger rooms lol. The other items are beautiful Smile

The Country Birdhouse Decor is so cute. Need help where to put it, I was thinking the garden with the trees. And the new wall and wallpaper will look good in the Dollhouse. And will the Mansion Chandelier Look good in front of the Staircase.

don't know if it just a glitch but my chandeleir won't go in front of the staircase ..it always goes behind it ...maybe they just haven't got the layering right yet

Ok then, will the chandelier look good at the Water Park(Didn't put nothing in it) or the Dollhouse.

I bought them cause I relly liked em...yeah they are big, but I just kept the rest of my room sorta simple cause you can sure put alot on the stairs. The other items were really cute but wasn't sure I was that crazy about them. Would rather see what come up for Christmas since I wasn't playing last year and have "no" Christmas items.