Guest Guest

11/29/11 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues Concert

kcbban wrote:
Great pics!

He looks really good in red. Smile

I totally agree about colorful shirts. Thud

DEBRA

@vsteph1 wrote:
I heard him say fuck several times tonight. Not sure what's gotten into him lately, but me likey. I like him raw and uncensored.

Oh me too! David has said in several interviews that he greatly admires Dave Grohl, who is well-known for kicking a fan out of his show for fighting (that video went viral on You Tube this summer Very Happy) I am so glad he said something about what was going on. I was like "You go, Dave!" High Five!

Another cool thing: Both Daves seem to have a fondness for the "F" word. I'm all right with that. Wink

Guest Guest
@vsteph1 wrote:
Jeannie wrote:
Kristen's video of David and the band and the rest of Carolina Liar drinking a champagne toast to Chad:

Ok, so first off. Who's the hot blond dude? Damn he's pretty.

And.... I think we need to give Dave champagne to drink at every show. Smile

Hot blond dude that came out, cuddled David, whispered in his ear, rubbed his tummy and ran his fingers through his hair several times?? That hot guy? Gotta love some good bromance. Very Happy

@vsteph1 wrote:
Jeannie wrote:
Kristen's video of David and the band and the rest of Carolina Liar drinking a champagne toast to Chad:

that hot pretty blond is Carolina Liar's keyboard player, Johan Very Happy

@vsteph1 wrote:
Jeannie wrote:

Carolina Liar didn't play at my show. So I've never seen them, but damn......that guy is f'ckng HOT!

I was RIGHT in front of him at the Milwaukee show-he looked at me and my friend a few times and smiled! His name is Johan Very Happy

I don't know where to put this, but if anyone went to multiple shows (and got multiple VIP packages) is selling their DC guitar pick tin, I am buying! If any of you knows who's selling, please let me know. Thank you so much!

@vsteph1 wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
Jeannie wrote:

Carolina Liar didn't play at my show. So I've never seen them, but damn......that guy is f'ckng HOT!

you should see him up close! he was right in front of me at the Greensburg show and wow, what a view and he's so handsome and hot and he looked down at me a few times and I also could smell the beer he was drinking haha

@vsteph1 wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
Jeannie wrote:

you should see him up close! he was right in front of me at the Greensburg show and wow, what a view and he's so handsome and hot and he looked down at me a few times and I also could smell the beer he was drinking haha

I swear when he smiles the room lights up. He's got a gorgeous smile to. There's a picture floating around twitter where blond guy is hugging David from behind. It's friggin hot!

Guest Guest

Here's the hot pic from twitter Viv mentioned of the hot blond guy hugging our hot David. Very Happy

No clue who actually took this:
 46168010.jpg

Thanks for bringing more vids over, Karen.

kcbban wrote:
Here's the hot pic from twitter Viv mentioned of the hot blond guy hugging our hot David. Very Happy

46168010.jpg

I absolutely love this picture.

Guest Guest

That's Kristen's screencap pic she took from her Champagne toast video-there is another one of hers out there too.

Plus here is a great one taken by Brooke~

PHOTO

ETA~Here is the other one Kristen posted on twitter~

kcbban wrote:

46168010.jpg

Love this pic! Thud

DEBRA

@dsil wrote:
kcbban wrote:

46168010.jpg

Love this pic! Thud

DEBRA

I think that he did not like to be hugged / kissed by men. did you remember his face when Ryan Star kissed him on the cheek? LOL flag

I agree. He doesn't look too happy lol.

I'm not super crazy about him in red. It shows his underarm sweat stains very easily. I remember that from his original release day Shocked . Now for some that may carnal-ly be a turn on. But others- gross!

Guest Guest

I think the look on his face is him concentrating and trying to hear whatever hot blond guy is whispering in his ear.

Ryan kissed him? When was that? Need vid. Very Happy

Guest Guest

Vids by breann105

4 Letter Word

kcbban wrote:
I think the look on his face is him concentrating and trying to hear whatever hot blond guy is whispering in his ear.

Ryan kissed him? When was that? Need vid. Very Happy

for you Very Happy

Guest Guest

Awwwwww.... boys. Very Happy

Thanks, Marina. I'd never seen that.

@redsoxmom wrote:

I'm not super crazy about him in red. It shows his underarm sweat stains very easily. I remember that from his original release day Shocked . Now for some that may carnal-ly be a turn on. But others- gross!

Turned on? Seriously? I just thought it was a typical bromance kind of hug. kwim?

Guest Guest
@vsteph1 wrote:
@redsoxmom wrote:

Turned on? Seriously? I just thought it was a typical bromance kind of hug. kwim?

I think redsoxmom meant the underarm stains (aka Sweaty Dave) can be a turn-on for some fans. Smile Unless I read that wrong, which is totally possible.

Guest Guest
That's how I took it too, Kathy.

kcbban wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
@redsoxmom wrote:

I think redsoxmom meant the underarm stains (aka Sweaty Dave) can be a turn-on for some fans. Smile Unless I read that wrong, which is totally possible.

Ahhh. Got it. Guess I never though of under arm sweat stains being sexy either. lol Maybe some do?

kcbban wrote:
@vsteph1 wrote:
@redsoxmom wrote:

Kathy and Jeannie- THANK YOU. That is exactly what I meant.

The turn-on statement had NOTHING to do with the hug photo!!!

Guest Guest

Here is another newly posted LOTM with the throwing shit on stage banter -thanks to renatapodh

He gets pretty pissed off at the person throwing stuff on stage at 4:33

I love when he stands up for how he wants to be treated by us. More of that boundary setting that he does. Good for him! Also love when he stays "knock it the fuck off". Very Happy

Guest Guest

I think if David didn't say something, Monty may have. He almost got sconed in the head when the first necklace flew over and hit Kyle's drums and looked more than a little annoyed. The way Dave first addressed the throwing of shit on stage and then straight up told them to knock it off, reminded me of my brother. He doesn't get mad often, but when he does you don't want to be around.

I didn't see the first banter video posted so it is below:

First part of banter from Chicago Show
by emrasaturngirl

Revisiting this thread because I can't believe it has been (almost) a year. The stars were aligned perfectly that night! Smile

Can I just say that I love how YT screencaps videos sometimes. The banter highlights one upthread: Um, yeah... Drool

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.