Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiviern04

My daughter in a commercial

My daughter, Karlie, who is 14, rides unicycles. She is part of the Orange County Unicycle club and a production company called the president of the company looking for a teenage girl who rides a unicycle. She auditioned and got this part for cisco. Granted, that she was not too pleased with the outfit, but it was a grand experience...enjoy....

Thanks for watching

Lea has authorized this commercial, ahead of time Smile

Lmao...I think my daughter would wear much worse than that to get on TV lol

tell your daughter she looks fab congratulations

That's fantastic, congrats to your daughter. I don't know how people can ride those...I have the coordination of an elephant in a porcelian shop. congratulations

That is so amazing, I'm sure your so very proud of her. How great is that! She seems very talented, I wouldn't last two seconds even when I was younger. It's such a cute commercial!

I am totally proud of her.... during the shoot the director was the only one talking, and he kept saying..."rock it karlie.... you go girl....rock it out"lol...
it was a great experience for her and me...
I am the rhino, right next the elephant in the porcelain shop.... congratulations
I will definetly show karlie all these posts...thanks for them all...

Fantastic! Congratulations to your daughter! Wondering how she got interested in wanting to learn how to ride a unicycle in the first place... LOL. I'm not sure it crossed my mind to learn that when i was a kid. Smile I was happy with the tricycle, big wheel and bicycle growing up. Good for her...amazing talent!

My oldest son, steven, who is, by the way turning 16 on saturday... he was hanging out with a group of friends who rode unicycles... so, of course seeing her big brother doing it, she had to pick it up as well...took her about a week to actually stay on the thing...then she started riding to school with a friend of hers, and now it comes natural to her. She has even perfected riding a giraffe, which is about 6 feet tall...now that one freaked me out a bit...
granted, that she has great coordination with a uni...and walking on rocks...but it is the flat surfaces, such as floors and carpets that she has problems with.... oh...the joys of children

Congratulations to your daughter
how can she ride a giraffe? you mean the animal?

Oh wow! She really has screen presence! You must be so proud! congratulations What a talented girl!

i love watching her video. still looking for it on TV. Soooo exciting!!

wow i love this video^^
And how can she ride on this bike??
i think it's so difficult