Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

12/03/11 - Clifton Park, NY - Northern Lights Concert

Here are some of my videos..

There was 1 song left for me to have seen the whole album live at least once...
Guess which one it was... Yahoo!

Kyle's solo..

I was there!!!!!

It was my FIRST DAVID COOK show ever, and it was 1,000.000.000 times even better than I ever dreamed!!!!!!! He was so nice, so sweet, so great at the meet & greet, got many hugs, many thank yous (as if he had to thank me for anything, I own him everything, I'm the one who has to thank him for the best day of my life and for the last 4 years of awesomeness The show was FANTASTIC!!!! I was right in his face, best spot ever, lol I just loved all the songs, he was ON FIRE, the show was so loud, so rock, so intense, so perfect, I even lost my voice (which I told him later as I thanked him for the amazing concert, he laughed and said ''I almost lost mine too'' lol.

Hightlights IN NO SPECIFIC ORDER OF AMAZINGNESS

1.His Hair looks so much lighter, longer and luscious live (its just perfect the way it is
2.He was messing up with Andrew by the radio, lol

3.Me helping Andrew with the VIP stuff and he putting the VIP pass on me (I sucked doing it btw, lol but..) and he saying I was awesome and granted me the VIP of the VIP spots, was the first for everything Smile #win

4.My first picture with DAVID and we matched leather jackets, lol

5.Hearing Slow Ride at Soundecheck ( he hasn't done it at a concert yet, and its amazing

6.DOGMAN was GREAT and he did it for the first and only time this night

7.Rock and Roll (He messing up with Kyle, during his solo, lol

8.He rocking my face off during the whole show was OMG, the best view ever

9.He saying he HAS TO/WILL go down there (meaning Brazil) Smile

10.I had the most fun and the best time I ever had in my whole life

11.REM is SO loudly perfect, so dreamy, so the best ever

12.Me standing there hugging him as my camera was not flashing, lol our solo picture was BLURRY but I got to hus him for a longer time Wink

To be updated, because I always find more highlights, lol

MY PICS ARE Here

Samples Smile

THE HAIR

Guest Guest
I'm so happy for you, Prissy! Glad you finally lost your DC concert virginity!

Prissy - I'm still so mad that I didn't get to meet you!!! They kept the VIP and the non -VIP people seperated - I was in the non-VIP. I kept asking people if they knew you, and no one did. FAIL!!! I must have been behind you during the show. I was maybe 6 or 7 deep, dead center. So happy that you got one of the best concerts on the tour! It was so amazing!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.