Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

12/10/11 - Las Vegas, NV - Winter Wonderland Holiday Show

Guest Guest

The 2011 portion of This Loud Tour has ended, but we get a nice bonus as David performs at the radio station Winter Wonderland holiday show in Las Vegas today.

This is the place to post all tweets, recaps, pics and vids of the December 10, 2011, Las Vegas, NV, Hard Rock on the Strip concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We will not tolerate any talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board.

2. When posting photos and videos, please give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap) whenever possible. If you see an uncredited photo/video in this thread and know who took it, we'd love for you to share her/his name so we can add the credit to the post it's in. And finally, out of respect for the fantastic photographers we have in the fandom, we ask that, if you'd like to use a photo you see here for an avatar, signature or other graphic, please contact the photographer first for permission if you are able, before altering any of their work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMBEDDED USTREAM

Guest Guest

List of photobucket/flickr/twitpic/etc. collections of photos.

Guest Guest

Links to recap posts/press related posts.

Guest Guest
Have fun, everyone who is going!

To all who are going, have a rockin' time! Hi!
Excited2Joy danceExcited2Joy danceExcited2

DEBRA

I am pretty sure this will be an acoustic show. David last night said that they had this gig today, but Irving Plaza was not only the last show on this tour, but the last "full band" show.

Somewhere around when he said that show was "the best show of the show!" LOL Face

Omg I remember that. I think it started with "This is the best show of the night!" and then went from there. ROFLOL

Omg I remember that. I think it started with "This is the best show of the night!" and then went from there. ROFLOL

He doesn't even TRY to be that fucking adorable - he just IS.

Guest Guest

Sign for tonight's show:

Guest Guest

Per DCO, here is the setlist:

Heroes
Mr. Sensitive
Paper Heart
Come Back To Me
8 Days a Week
Here I Go Again
The Last Goodbye
Light On
Bitch (partial, impromptu)
Fade Into Me

And the recorded ustream:

Guest Guest

8 Days a Week by 1lynnelynne:

Guest Guest

8 Days a Week, Here I Go Again, and The Last Goodbye by Cooksongrl:

Guest Guest

Banter before and impromptu Bitch by Cooksongrl:

LMAO, Dave's singing it to Jody who is sitting in front of him... watch his face; it's hysterical!

Guest Guest

OMG LOL flag His facial expressions kill me.

Somehow David and Andy singing 8 days a week remembered me Lennon&McCartney !! Very Happy

Thanks for sharing the videos !
I'm happy to see a lot of guys at the audience, waving, bouncing with the songs ! It's awesome !! Excited2Yahoo!Excited2

And the partial "Bitch" cover was hysterical !! Laughing hystericall His "naughty" adorkable expressions OMG !!! I can imagine Jody's face !
LOL flag

what's not to love about these vids? Nodda except maybe that these are the last ones for who knows how long Very Sad... love the bitch vid, he such a goof.

what's not to love about these vids? Nodda except maybe that these are the last ones for who knows how long Very Sad... love the bitch vid, he such a goof.

Hug Penny, don't be sad dear friend .... he'll be back soon... he loves to perform...he loves the stage...and more than anything HE LOVES US - HIS FANS... so.... he'll be back sooner than we expect !! Fingers Crossed!!!

Guest Guest

Using the word "soon" in relation to anything Dave related is probably not the best choice of words, Chris. At least not if you intend to be comforting. LOL Face

Jeannie wrote:
Using the word "soon" in relation to anything Dave related is probably not the best choice of words, Chris. At least not if you intend to be comforting. LOL Face

LOL flag Jeannie !! Yes.... we are all traumatized with the "new album will come out soon"... Shocked
Please!DC Cheerleader don't take so long this time.... Fingers Crossed!!!

Jeannie wrote:

That. was. Awesome!!! I SO loved the first one he did at York, especially since it was a surprise - not on the setlist - too. Was not at all sure I'd like it acoustic but it still totally rocks, and because it's acoustic his amazing voice stands out more. I'm Not Worthy!

Guest Guest

Paper Heart by cspannie:

Guest Guest

Fade Into Me by 1lynnelynne:

Guest Guest

angelangiekc's Mr. Sensitive: