Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

For all you Harley Davidson cynics

"Confident of breaking the record". I'd be equally confident of breaking the crank! Passed a broken down Harley on the way back from Shitland. Cheered me up a bit after my speeding ticket. Twisted Evil

Guest Guest
despite the fact that this machine has as much in common with its v-rod base and any other hd for the matter as an egg does to a t-rex i'm not entirely sure a bloke his age is going to bounce to well when the thing rusts away half way down the strip.

If Burt Munro of Invercagill New Zealand can do it on an Indian then Paul Anderson of Bristol should not be shunned for his offering Laughing

"Confident of breaking the record". I'd be equally confident of breaking the crank! Passed a broken down Harley on the way back from Shitland. Cheered me up a bit after my speeding ticket. Twisted Evil

Laughing

If Burt Munro of Invercagill New Zealand can do it on an Indian then Paul Anderson of Bristol should not be shunned for his offering Laughing

Great movie BTW The Fastest Indian. Invercargill's other claim to movie fame is as the final destination in Goodbye Pork Pie. If ever you get the chance to see this old NZ homegrown, don't miss it. So funny. Smile