Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

What Plans ...

As stated in a previous thread this year is flying past ...so what plans do you have for the rest of it ...be it summer or winter where ever you are???

I'm planning on going ot visit lisa and the kids later this month ....to take my little girls out to buy mummy a birthday present Laughing and hoping also to spend some time in the school holidays with them too.
Then at the beginning of Sept I am going on holiday with my husband ...a 2 week cruise around the southern Med on Celebrities newest cruise liner the Eclipse ...which I am really looking forward to. Unfortunatley ..after that it is the downward slope to winter again ...

So, what are your plans?? Or if you don't have any what would you really like to be able to do?

omg i have loads going on in the next few months congratulations
first ive got my birthday next week, im have a meal with 10 of our friends, then a couple of games of pool, then back to mine for games on the NIntendo Wii.
Then at the end of May im looking forward to the Eurovision song contest and my mother in laws birthday party.
In July im going to Alton Towers with some friends and we are staying in the Altone Towers Hotel which i cant wait for! lol
Then in August its my 1st year wedding anniversary already!!!! we are going to Cardiff for a couple of days to see the Doctor Who exhibition congratulations

it may not seem that interesting to some people but i cant wait lol

I saw the Dr Who exhibition when it first opened ...took Ieuan when we took him to Wales last ....its ok i suppose for Dr Who fans. I didn't particularly enjoy it ..but there is a lovely Italian restaurnat right outside it ..its in the complex that houses the cinema/bowling etc quite close to where we used to live and to where my son still does live.

@Gaia: Are you going to Cardiff for a Dr Who exhibition???? That sounds so cool to me

I'm planning to go in a few years to invade Torchwood's base of operations Laughing

This summer I will go to see my family, so my plans are not so great (but I love them) Smile

yep Smile Dan is a massive Doctor Who fan, i do like it, but i prefere Twilight lol

maybe next month we'll be going for a family outing in UMM AL QUWAIN for a swimming and jet ski for kenzy's birthday(my eldest). not sure tho, but my hubby is planning for us to go egypt this year, no definite date yet, but will be going there very soon...

No plans here. Sad My husband is trying to get a new job, so we may be moving. One of the prospects is possibly Austria (a small town that is on the Jakobsweg Pilgramage...I think that's how it is called) and the other is Bavaria (Oktoberfest area). I don't know if I want to move further away from family as opposed to closer, but we are trying to look for the best options and any option is acceptable and preferable to nothing.

Not so optimistic, I know, but that's what job loss can do to a person...takes away any plans. We have no plans for a vacation this year. I guess my traveling to France in February was the extent of my vacation this year.

@Yvette, that's more or less what have happened to me. I've recently lost my job (my husband still has his, thank goodness; in Spain we are going through a very bad time ) and I'm far from most of my family, so I'm going to see them in holidays and they can cheer me up congratulations

There's nothing like family for that Smile