Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

New years eve?

So what have u got planned?

Staying in?

Going to friends?

Maybe a meal?

Personnaly im going to get drinkingdrunken then puke then tell the porcalain phone i will never do it again.

Happy new year folks and all the best for 2013 party

happy new year to all!!

and they wanted me to work. i worked x-mas ever, christmas day, and boxing night, and they wanted me to do new years eve. so i kicked off saying theyve all had time off and 3 days before they want me to work it on that short notice. so got it off now Smile haha. told them that i plan to leave asap hide

so now im going to friends, we have food etc at 7-8ish, chiil out and drink throught the night usually home 4-5am thumbs

aint been out on new year since i was 18 Shocked just a quiet time at home with the family and a nice single malt Very Happy
whatever your all doing enjoy it and all the best for 2013 thumbsthumbs

Happy new year to you all too partypartyparty not sure what ile be doing yet thumbs

Same as usual. Ding ding meal and a can of Fosters on me todd. Oh sh*t come to think of it thats how I spent Xmas.

Happy New Year to you all. Safe riding in 2013 thumbs

Night in for me few beers and i have all the kids round with me so that will make me happy thumbsthumbs

TheBiker46 wrote:
Same as usual. Ding ding meal and a can of Fosters on me todd. Oh sh*t come to think of it thats how I spent Xmas.

Happy New Year to you all. Safe riding in 2013 thumbs

drunken Chin Up
I won't be going out either got to save myself for going to the footy New Year's Day Sad
Plenty on here will be having a quiet drink at home that you'll be able to chat to thumbs

Haven't been out New Year for years, can't be arsed with it to be honest.

i might be staying home now been up all night with throat so sore and all swolen, and this morning i wa chucking up. lovely... be the first year i can remember i havent gone out for new year, and i got it off work Sad hopefully this deflam mouthwash will work Wink

Night in for me, mostly trying to avoid the "100 best/worst/shocking things of 2012" type telly. Oh and Jools Holland.

Whatever you're doing, have a good one and a Happy New Year to you all. Safe riding in 2013 thumbs

out at some friends house for a pissup for me and the family ..

Hope You All Have A Good One party

Happy New Year To You All thumbs

staying in with the mrs and having a few beers havent been out on new years eve for years pint have a good one everybody and ride safe in 2013

he he funny this, all you bikers staying in with the missus instesd of fighting to get to the bar ,having drinks spilt over you,squaring up to drunks,queing for ages at the takeaway and walking home cos you can't get a taxi,!!!!!!

ME TOO!!
put the kettle on love. pint cheers everyone and all the best.

well theres 1 less taxi to be got in our city mate cos ive chucked the towel in no more taxi driving for me with the recession i was just breaking even on a good week so after ide paid rank and fuel and running costs i was working for nothing oh well bring on the new year and a new challenge Laughing i might look for something in me trade blacksmithing

yes, happy new year everyone heres to a fabulous 2013 partypartypartythumbs