Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PeppermintKisses

Funniest David Videos

So I was talking with a friend of mine the other night and she's a huge Michael Jackson fan. We love talking about our idols, and the other night the topic was their senses of humor. By the end of the conversation, I had proposed that we each go and find videos that best showcase their senses of humor, and then take turns showing them off. There are a TON of videos out there that show Dave being hilarious, and since it would take me ages to track them down on my own, I thought it'd be fun to ask you guys for help! So, TV appearance, concert banter, etc., which videos make you laugh until you cry? Very Happy

I already know that this video from the "idol" days needs to be included

Oooohhh Great idea. Here is one of my favs. But to be honest there are so many. Remember David and Santa (aka: Andrew) and the girlfriend apps. God. OK. This is gonna be fun. Smile

Guest Guest

Great idea-here are a few of my favorites from shows I went to~

From Busch Gardens~Monty Hour

Guest Guest
What a great idea! I love David's sense of humor.

Carolina Liar joined by David Cook and Band - Midland Theater - November 25, 2011

LOL flag Could he be more ador(K)able than at this video ? Oh Lord !! (I guess he can - he always surprises us !!! Melt )

Great Idea!

My first choice is:

Thank you Bugsytoo for the GREAT Terry video!!!

Guest Guest

One of my favorites from the Declaration Tour... Allegan, MI

Men don't fruit your beer, yellow shirt guy, and river people:

David Cook Knoxville "David Who? I'm here for Andy Skib"

Guest Guest

I love this one-10 seconds with no hat then shows off his backside LOL Face Thanks emphatictulsa

Guest Guest

What a great idea, Peppermint!!! I can't stop laughing ROFLOL
He's such a goof! Love, love, love his sense of humour!

Guest Guest

Ooh, just remembered this one...

omg I totally forgot about that one. Taken in context of the Decalaration Tour, when we kept hearing people tweeting & whatnot about him showering, or not, at whatever venue he was at each day, the vlog was EXTRA hilarious. We had this whole tongue-in-cheek thing, "Did he shower today? Did he? Oh, good!" Then a vlog from the shower! Laughing hystericall

Ya know. I don't think he misses anything this fandom talks about. He hears everything! Just like we figure out everything that is going on with him (although he has gotten better at hiding things. lol), he hears everything we talk about. lol

OMG THIS THREAD IS SO FUNNY! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! ROFLOL

DEBRA Laughing hystericall

@dsil wrote:
OMG THIS THREAD IS SO FUNNY! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! ROFLOL

DEBRA Laughing hystericall

I know what you mean Debra..I havent laughed this much in a long time..Thank God for David & his great humor..He is just amazing!! Whoa!!!Whoa!!!

Guest Guest

This one was funny from a great show at Sunfest~

Speaking of this tour, this one is one of my favorite! Even Monty was the star of it.

David: "....Jesus Christ!" ROFLOL

This one makes me laugh. EVERY. TIME.

Did I really hear what I think I heard??
"WHATTT???" SO cute!

Guest Guest

Yes it is probably what you thought you heard LOL Face This was from the Davie,FL show which was the next to the last show of the Declaration tour. It was a great show-I see some people who were close to me in this video. This was a college gym and that person was pretty far up and on the opposite side of the room from me so it was hard for me to even hear her that night.

This was early in the Athens,GA show where he opened for Gavin~~

This one makes me laugh. EVERY. TIME.

Did I really hear what I think I heard??
"WHATTT???" SO cute!

Maybe it's what you think it is, but that girl seems Latin so think she said "I love you papi" because the other girls continue calling him as that, LOL!

Anyway, agree with you as one of the funniest banters EVER.

Nah, I chose to believe she said what I thought I heard Very Happy Besides, the pronunciation is kind of different. I didn't hear anything remotely close to a "P" sound

Nah, I chose to believe she said what I thought I heard Very Happy Besides, the pronunciation is kind of different. I didn't hear anything remotely close to a "P" sound

Anyway, both are funny!