Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

whos your biker idols??

For me i have 2.

I used to ride motocross and from tis i am a massive fan of Travis Pastrana, Amasing rider, and one of very few, but he was the first to land the double back flip.

I am also a big fan of ben spies. I can see a big future for the rookie, been in motogp since 2010, and this year hes doing really well in my opinion

rossi fan all the way got a signed picture of his in my room thumbs . but i will always support all british riders through out all classes thumbs

talking about brittish. i have a 2005 signed photo of james toseland. mum saw it in charity shop window, and said it was dirt cheap so grabbed it for me lol.

went out on a bike run that day came back to that official signed pic, and a bike coms system lol.

i also know John Hopkins family, well the english side, his grandad, and cousens, good friends live about 5 doors up.

@XS1100 wrote:
Stu,Rizler Bandit, Hereford, I love you

Cheers mate atleast someone admires me, wander how many more fans will come forward Laughingthumbs

Any one whos in to JLS is a friend of mine Mate thumbs

John Mcguiness, met him a couple of times, not only a great rider, but a nice chap. Stumbled into him at durham bikewise 09 had a good old natter he had plenty of time for me, really down to earth.