Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Great Britain?

Just got back from a 300 miler knackerd cuppa tea and put the telly on only to find out the chavs are burning buildings!
Mad is an understatment I just want to go and bang a few heads so hard on the ground ......my bloods boilng need the ice cream van........

How did it come to this - from ruling the largest empire the world has ever known to being ripped apart from the inside by low life scum who contribute censored all to society

Give more powers to the police they def need it and i certainly wouldnt want there job thumbs

And thay think we owe them a living ! so now we have to pay for this distruction and there dole Money beer n fags.
SHOOT THE LOOTERS DEAD censoredcensoredcensoredcensored THAY WANT DO IT AGAIN

haven't we been here before? I was visiting my sister in woolich years ago during the riots, she new when the local one was going to kick off so we stayed in and sure enough the little darling wrecked the place.

@Davehutch wrote:
How did it come to this - from ruling the largest empire the world has ever known to being ripped apart from the inside by low life scum who contribute censored all to society

Shocked Where do you start Dave! weak Goverments, underfunded police, unfair benifits system, laughable justice system etc. If your an honest, working, married member of the community mate your screwed! BUT as long as we have forums like this where we can relate/meet like minded people we'll be alright mate. thumbshide (I hope!)

@Davehutch wrote:

Shocked Where do you start Dave! weak Goverments, underfunded police, unfair benifits system, laughable justice system etc. If your an honest, working, married member of the community mate your screwed! BUT as long as we have forums like this where we can relate/meet like minded people we'll be alright mate. thumbshide (I hope!)
well said mate couldnt agree more thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

agree cant we all storm into parliment kick them all out,then we could run the country thumbs

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

agree cant we all storm into parliment kick them all out,then we could run the country thumbs

Bikers seem to have a built in need to help each other Lee, who better to run the country? Very Happy

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Bikers seem to have a built in need to help each other Lee, who better to run the country? Very Happy
your not wrong there thumbsthumbs

Guest Guest
looks like the police cuts are going just as planned. silly eton government,

@lee wrote:
@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

your not wrong there thumbsthumbs
Very true and to think that theres folk out there that still think all bikers are thugish Laughing but we are the first to ask a fellow biker if he/shes ok whilst brocken down on the side of the road thumbs

cant we all storm into parliment kick them all out,then we could run the country thumbs [/quote]

Actually we can. But you need to mobilise enough people who are sick of what's going on. The problem is the consistant apathy that people have. Everyone thinks it's too much effort and/or work to get anything done. It's one of the main reasons were in this state now. People are too used to having things given to them they don't, or won't, put the effort in to earn anything. Our education system is so censored people can't verbally express themselves and in their frustration they resort to the only thing they do know, violence and crime.

By no means am I excusing what is going on. For me send the Police in, crack heads and arrest the lot. Put them in the centre of the communities and leave them tied and/or chained overnight. Let the community members "have their say" to these people. The above is just what I believe to be the reason for this.

agree After sleeping on it, I also think being powerless against what is going on dose not help.
If they set fire to my shop and I beat the living daylights out of them I would be in trouble big time.
Anyway looting a shop for a box full of mobile phones is not a bad nights work,and just to get your wrists slapped and told off by the judge naughty boy don't do it again. fighting

It's at times like this that I wish we still had national service!!
if they want to kick off let's send them to afghanistan and see how long they last then!!, this is a result of too much government interference with our everyday lives! we the public, and the police force have had too many individual powers legislated away from us to keep everyone "safe"!! so when something like this happens we are powerless to stop it without putting ourselves on the wrong side of the law.
and all of this kicked off because the police "wrongly" shot a man, even though he was suspected of being involved in gun crime and an unlicensed gun was found in his home!! they're damned if they do and damned if they don't!!
Quite frankly I think our society is doomed to chaos and anarchy as long as we live in a democracy where "political correctness" has gone out of control!!