• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

The Chit-Chat Thread (part 4)

Guest Guest
LOL Face Kathy! You taught him very well Smile

Guest Guest

Can't watch this from work myself, but I see it floating around twitter... previously unseen behind the scenes footage from IGB season 7 "Shout to the Lord."

Guest Guest

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Awww LoveThud

Siiiick glory note!!! Shocked

Guest Guest
LOL, I can't wait to get home so I can watch it.

Guest Guest

it's awesome, Jeannie. Thanks so much for posting it Very Happy

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAN (jmbdog5)!!!
Happy Birthday!

Guest Guest
Happy birthday Jan!

Guest Guest

Happy birthday, Jan! Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great one!

Guest Guest
Jeannie wrote:
Can't watch this from work myself, but I see it floating around twitter... previously unseen behind the scenes footage from IGB season 7 "Shout to the Lord."

HOLY SHIT!!!

That Glory Note! ShockedShockedThud

Happy Happy Birthday Jan!!! Uber hug

Guest Guest
I was finally able to watch the video! I forgot how amazing they all sounded during that performance.

Oh my goodness, I just watched the video and all I can say is WOW. So much better even than the televised. I have chills!

Crying non-stop

So I'm listening to the video and I'm thinking, man the talent that season was amazing. They all sound so good. then I hear David's voice and boom....goose bumps. His voice just has an amazing affect on me. They all sound wonderful, but his voice just.....I need to find the right word to explain it. It's like getting a itch scratched, but more than that. lol. I can't explain it. I just love, love, love his voice. Bet you didn't know that. Smile

Guest Guest
LOL flag Viv. I thought the same thing. What an amazing talent that year but David's voice stands out clearly.

And don't you think the person who filmed put the thing together really liked David A LOT? Laughing

Isn't it strange that they didn't show Jason at all, and Michael just once or twice but never singing? scratch

Wow. I didn't notice that. But you're right. I didn't see Jason at all, except in the formal pictures of the entire cast.

Okay, what kind of fan am I to not remember that song/performance at all??
In fact, all the IGB episode is a blurry one in my mind... very little recollection of that...

I love the one live performance they did the night of Idol gives Back when he was in the white outfit. The sounds that came from his voice that night were unbelievable. I gotta go find a video now. lol

One of the peeps auditioning for Indonesian Idol sang Dave's version of Always Be My Baby and there's a little snippet of him singing that song after he got a golden ticket. Here's the video, you just need to start at 1:30 and end at 04:25 if you wanna watch:

Guest Guest

He has a very nice tone to his voice, Dinna. Hope he does well! I loved how the female judge just got caught up in the song, lol.

Re Idol Gives Back this song/performance is one of my favourites of all AI seasons, I think. I love the harmonies and of course, David's fantastic voice Smile

I'm WAY off the topic of the last several posts, but I have to post this video.

The people talking are the owners - Jerry and Ann Moss - yes, THAT Jerry Moss, the music producer.

Awwww, Peg, that video is so sweet. You can tell they REALLY love her. And she is such a good Mom to her new baby. Is the baby really only one day old in that video? Because they said she was born last night or yesterday at the time this was taken?

Yes, he was only one day old in the outside pictures. The pics in the stall was taken when he was less than an hour old. You can see he looks kind of wet.

Awwww that was so cute . Loved it Peg Thanks for Posting .

Guest Guest
Peggy, That is the sweetest video ever!

I am friends with a very talented girl on facebook. Missy Dior and she has covered to of David's songs and has done a great job with them! I want to share them here so you can all enjoy them too!
My Last Request
http://soundcloud.com/silv3r-2/my-last-request-david-cooks

Fade Into Me
http://soundcloud.com/silv3r-2/fade-into-david-cooks-cover

Here is her artist FB page...she calls herself sliv3r
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Silv3R/236212506461545

Guest Guest
Very nice covers, sweetoncook!

Guest Guest

Just thought I would share these with y'all 'cause they are sooo cool and funny. This is one of my daughters who's visiting Amsterdam at the Mme. Tussauds museum

LOL flagCool
The figures are so real that they're kinda creepy (in a good way, lol)

Do you think they'll ever make a David Cook figure? drunkenHug

hahahha made! this photos are very funny XD I've been to Amsterdam! but didn't go to this museum... I can remember in the entrance there was justin bieber & Lady gaga!

Oh I'd love to see a David Figure!!! Thud!

Why being a david cook fan besides the music? this is just an example Very Happy
Omg! This is crazy!!
Last week I did an English exam. We had to do two compositions in one hour.
The first one said:
start the composition with this first sentence and explain an story: "The first time I met him, I thought he was the man of my life, but..."

the time was marching and I didn't write anything... 10 minutes, 20 minuts... still no word in the paper. I didn't know what to explain!! So... I started to write David cook lyrics!!! Very Happy Yeah, I finally explain a coherent story full of DC lyrics.

It worked! I had an A+!! LOL flag

Guest Guest
LOL flag Dina! You should post your essay made up of David's lyrics!

Dina, that sounds awesome. I would so love to read that. Congrats on your awesome grade!

curious, did yor Teacher know they were David Cook lyrics? That was very creative of you.

Jeannie wrote:

Thud_old I will never, ever forget this performance. I have the studio version on my iPod, and it just...stops me in my tracks every time. I have to stop what I'm doing and just listen. His VOICE. That note! Shocked *swoon*

Love the "new" footage. Gosh, he seems so...young. Lol.

Made - Thanks for posting those pics! I thought they were real people until I read your comment under the pics! LOL What a beautiful girl your daughter is!

Jamie - I know what you mean about that performance just making you stop in your tracks. I actually like the a different version that hasn't been posted yet.

Guest Guest

Awww, thanks Peg! Those figures are sick, right?

That performance you posted is one of my dearest memory of Idol. And David's "solo" is the stand out in all versions.

In fact, everything about Idol Gives Back that year was just perfectly amazing Awww Love

Guest Guest
Jeannie wrote:

Wow Jeannie-I have been busy working & missed this before today. I got goosebumps watching & listening. I have the different versions too & just love this song! Also love the dogtags at 0:33 Heart

Watching this video just reminds me how amazingly talented this season was-don't think you can even begin to compare another top 10 to them.

Made-thanks for posting those pics-your daughter is beautiful!

Dina-include me too as I would love to read what you wrote-congrats on the A+!

Guest Guest
love plode Gavin's new video for Sweeter Super Hot

Wow, that IS hot! Dang, I should have given him my number when I caught his eye at that post show VIP! CoolLaughing

Ryan has done it. Now Gavin. When will be David's turn to a sizzling music video? Wink

@pn112 wrote:
I'm WAY off the topic of the last several posts, but I have to post this video.

The people talking are the owners - Jerry and Ann Moss - yes, THAT Jerry Moss, the music producer.

OMG..What a beautiful horse..This is the sweetest thing ever..You can see how much she loves her new baby!! Very HappyVery Happy

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my friends !!

72434810.gifCheers!!

Guest Guest
LOL Face Stacy! I can't help but smile at the muppets every time!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! (to my Irish ascendancy and to my daughter's birthday Cheers!! )

Guest Guest
Jim Henson was pure genius!

justforme wrote:
love plode Gavin's new video for Sweeter Super Hot

love plode LOVED IT !!! Had the chance to meet him at the M&G was amazing !! He's adorable....

I got to meet Gavin at the post concert M & G in St. Louis. He was such a total sweetie! So nice and easy to talk to! I wasn't really familiar with his music until seeing him perform at the coconcert with David. I'm a fan now! Music Makes me HAPPY

DEBRA

had a huge scare this morning, my baby boy fell off our bed, but I was able to catch him and he has a scratch on his lip and its a little swollen, but he's alert and just fine, thank god I caught him before he hit the floor.