Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

the 27th of april

Have a good day and mate, and enjoy! Which I'm sure you will applauseapplause Few pics if you get chance ? confusedno1no1

@bandit mike i will get some pics no need to worry about that...im sure im right in saying that the bike have to be pre 1995 to take part
and if thebiker46 or anyone else for that matter is thinking of going let me know and i might just buy you a cuppa thumbs

Good clips thumbsthumbs Looks like it was a good day, and the weather looked ideal!! Thanks for sharing Laughing

just making andwiches etc for today party

you lot have a nice say ar work wont ya lol will put pics up tonight thumbsthumbs

@dave it really wasnt a bad day out despite the weather by 2pm it was drying up and they were flying round

aaaaaaggghhhhhh windows movie maker is playing up wont let me edit my clips together fightingcensoredcensoredhead bang

not my videos but found some on board footage from some of the bikes thank god for youtube lol

Cheers Dog ile watch them 2mw when sober Laughingthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

good lad stue sounds like your enjoying yerself lol

Very HappypartyVery HappypartyVery Happyparty

pintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpint

@dirtydog wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

good lad stue sounds like your enjoying yerself lol

Very HappypartyVery HappypartyVery Happyparty

pintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpintpint
Yea and paying for it this morning LaughingLaughing

@dick65 wrote:
nice one ross thumbs great mag as well Smile

Agree with you there dick always a good read i would quite like a job there lol they do have a facebook page got some great pictures and what not