Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Mix 94.1 Underground Foundation Room 4/27/12

Guest Guest

Here is Light On & questions-thanks to mysweetevil! Looks like there are more parts to come. Love the questions-he said the new song on Idol May 10th was written by him-Andy & Daniel. Makes me wonder if we will now get another new song!

Love the new song. Love to hear him laugh! He sounds like he is enjoying himself a lot! Soo good to see!

My only complaint is: I really wanted to see David & Mike resurrect their Beavis & Butthead act. Terry\'s fav word

Guest Guest

Come Back To Me, thanks to mysweetevil:

His description of the NoH - full band acoustic while he tells stories behind the song - so glad I will be there!

And ROFLOL at him singing "I'm a dick."

That's the whole set:

CBTM
LO
FHTZ
FIM
Heroes

Loooooove the video's he seemed to be in such a good mood! Love to see him laugh, joke and have a good time..it makes me feel good! That Heroes was beautiful even with the silliness in it..just something about his voice..makes me melt!

Jeannie wrote:
Come Back To Me, thanks to mysweetevil:

His description of the NoH - full band acoustic while he tells stories behind the song - so glad I will be there!

And ROFLOL at him singing "I'm a dick."

That's the whole set:

CBTM
LO
FHTZ
FIM
Heroes

LOL flag i'm getting kick out of all the giggles he was having! glad he's having a great time Smile

AMAZING IS DAVID COOK JumpJumpJump HE IS JUST TOO CUTE. Thank you for posting those Videos for our ENJOYMENT. Made my day i also love hearing him laugh.

Who the hell was the idiot that brought up Kimberly? Suspect Seriously? THAT was the most pressing question on her mind? Rolling Eyes

And was there not an encore? He sat down and put the guitar back on at the end of that FIM video...?

Guest Guest

Heroes was the encore, I believe. Which explains why Devin was MIA for the start of it. LOL Face

Who the hell was the idiot that brought up Kimberly? Suspect Seriously? THAT was the most pressing question on her mind? Rolling Eyes

And was there not an encore? He sat down and put the guitar back on at the end of that FIM video...?

I like to fell off my chair when I heard the Kim question! Such old news! No-no! He did handle it well! Great

DEBRA