Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

HANGOVER

Id say, me wifey a few friends went out to celebrate a friends birthday, we had a nice sit down meal and then went on the lash round town... bloodyhell him paying for it today must have had at least 12 pints plus all the extra shots and girlie drinks they serve in clubs i will post some pics on here later when me head becomes normal again lol!

That will be me next Sunday going to watch the mighty whites play and having a pre xmas drink (starting 10.30 am with a little pear cider on the train up to leeds )with a load of the blokes i watch footy with but havent seen for ages due to work thumbs

@suzukijax wrote:
That will be me next Sunday going to watch the mighty whites play and having a pre xmas drink (starting 10.30 am with a little pear cider on the train up to leeds )with a load of the blokes i watch footy with but havent seen for ages due to work thumbs
Good on ya hope you have a lovelly time and i hope they win, who they playing by the way thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Id say, me wifey a few friends went out to celebrate a friends birthday, we had a nice sit down meal and then went on the lash round town... bloodyhell him paying for it today must have had at least 12 pints plus all the extra shots and girlie drinks they serve in clubs i will post some pics on here later when me head becomes normal again lol!

just stay drunk and sober up over a couple of weeks

works for me

@suzukijax wrote:
We are playing QPR they are top 6 point differance
Good luck they are playing well at the mo thumbs

@Neill wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

just stay drunk and sober up over a couple of weeks

works for me
pintfofl

Heres a few pics from that night, me and wifey thumbs
I also eat fast Laughing
A few later