Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

15 years ago today!!

I just have to share with all of you that today is my husband's and my 15th wedding anniversary. I used to say when I was in college that dating someone for a year was a big deal, but nothing compares to what I feel today. I love you, Sven. Smile

I know I posted it on Valentine's day, but to me this song is so special.

Love brought you together
As husband and wife
And gave each of you
A best friend for life
Happy Wedding Anniversary

Congratulations Yvette and Sven...wishing you many more years of happiness and love xxxxx

Guest Guest

Taken from Lisa Laughing
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Happy 15th anniversary Tiddly Winks
The song is very good but the video ..., wow

:lovebox:

congratulations.....happy anniversary my parents this year will celebrate 16 year.........they are together from 1 year of high school.......congratulations

Thanks everyone.

The song came out the year Sven and I got married, so the other version(s) are remakes. John Michael Montgomery sang the original.

Big Congratulations to you and Sven! I hope you have many many more happy years together.

Congratulations to you both ....wishing you many more years of happiness together

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you both are blessed with many more years!!!!
It makes my day to see a happy couple( today is my brother's birthday,sister's was yesterday).

Thanks for making me smile,by sharing such a spectacular happy day with us!

hugs!Congratulations

Congrats!!!! Sorry I am a couple days late, I was out of town when you posted this.....I wish you both a Lifetime of Love and Happiness

aaaaaaaaaaaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's so sweet!!!!!!!!! i show hat you wanted and succed to make a wedding cake but haven't realozed it was for your anniversary!!!!!! aw!!!!!!!! my best wishes may your everyday be as your first together! always be in love!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone.

Yes, that's why I wanted to succeed with the wedding cake so much. I wanted to have it on the table on Tuesday, but someone from this forum sent me one, so I had one. I leveled up today.

that is amazing... congratulations honey!!! i wish you for the rest of your life happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and good health of course to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!