Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

Direction

i neeeeed direction please...
please pray God open my spiritual eyes so i see where He is leading me..

I am in need of a job...

I will be praying or you. If you are having a hard time hearing God or discerning what he wants you to do, read his word like never before. The scripture I heard in my heart as I read your plea is..."Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path", (Psalm 119)

God promises that when we seek Him, we will find him. Trust and believe...

huggins

How is it going? Have you received anything new from God regarding your direction?

Hey Cholette,

Nope just waiting on God...thinking its' my resting period.. So im praying that God would show me what where when how... about a new job

I had such times of waiting before and I wouldn't be surprised to experience them again. I hope I'll be spared though. Anyway, as I said, I had to endure such times of waiting a few times before. They were tough, but once they were over it felt like something had changed for the better and that it was worth it. :)

It's in the season of "wait" where we learn that God is all we need. He will not let you fall...that's something that YOU have to believe. When it comes to a job, it's rough because it supplies the natural things in your life, but like God told me when I was unemployed for 2 1/2 years...a job is only a means, I AM YOUR SUPPLY! So I had to SEEK my SUPPLY and he NEVER failed me. He caused people to give to me in ways I can't describe. Trust him SISTER...He is GOD and He is in control of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. He knows how to speak to the right people to sow into your life...He knows how to get you to the right place to get that job.