Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Proof of God

Help! Prayers Please!

Earlier today I was thinking about when Peter was in jail the saints prayed on his behalf and he was miraculously freed. I thought, I should really talk about how the EARNEST prayers of others really makes a difference.

I realize now why that was in my spirit. I was just served papers that I have to be in court on the 10th... lol!

I signed an agreement with someone for X amount of dollars. I have paid exactly what I agreed to. Then, right after both parties signed the paper the other party tried to change everything he agreed to and wanted 2/3 more. Seriously.

It wasn't the amount that I objected to. I decided that I was no longer interested in doing business with this person because they are completely untrustworthy so I didn't sign the new contract and as a result our business dealings have come to an end.

Now, they are trying to say that we had an oral agreement, which we never had. I had to hire an attorney because I did not agree with his new proposal (extortion, really). I have everything that I'm saying in writing. He is basing his entire suit on some verbal agreement that never happened and I have my attorney as proof that I never agreed to this ridiculousness.

The problem is this... his attorney, is the town judge. He has a lot of power and influence in this town. I really need God's favor and intervention and therefore I really need your prayers.

When Peter and Paul needed God to move, they petitioned the saints for their prayers to move God's hand. So.............. please keep me in your earnest prayers. I really need you and God to help me.

um sure boss ,, but as cholette wood say u alredy hav favour, ,, g 4 u,, boss,, fear not,, stand still an see the salvation ,,,,

That is a wonderful word

But I'm sure Paul and Peter knew even better than I that they had favor too, but it didn't stop them from asking all the saints to pray Earnestly on their behalf.

The bible says: So Peter was kept in prison, but the church was earnestly praying to God for him.

BUT THE CHURCH WAS PRAYING EARNESTLY!!!!

1 Thessalonians 5:25 Brothers, pray for us. ... Dear brothers and sisters, pray for us. ...

2 Thessalonians 3:1 Finally, brothers, pray for us that the ...

2 Thessalonians 1:11 With this in mind, we constantly pray for you ...

James 5:13 Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone .... Is anyone happy? ... Are any of you suffering hardships? You should pray.

Hebrews 13:18 Pray for us. We are sure that we have a clear ...Pray for us. We are sure that we have ... Pray for us, for our conscience is
clear and we want to live honorably in everything we do. ...

Pray continually... Pray without ceasing. ...

I could give you tons more examples of the apostles exhorting us to pray! I really need your prayers! So thank you for praying, D!

Lord Jesus, Your throne is established in righteouness and justice. So, I declare in the name of Jesus that injustice will not triumph over the life of my sister Mia, unrighteousness will not prevail nor do harm to her. The arrows of the devil shall be foiled back to him. I declare justice over her situation, I declare that the plans of the enemy will not prosper.
So, it has been declared, so it shall be done.

In the mighty Name of Jesus!!!

Amen!

owen wrote:
Lord Jesus, Your throne is established in righteouness and justice. So, I declare in the name of Jesus that injustice will not triumph over the life of my sister Mia, unrighteousness will not prevail nor do harm to her. The arrows of the devil shall be foiled back to him. I declare justice over her situation, I declare that the plans of the enemy will not prosper.
So, it has been declared, so it shall be done.

In the mighty Name of Jesus!!!

Amen!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mia Sherwood wrote:
The problem is this... his attorney, is the town judge. He has a lot of power and influence in this town. I really need God's favor and intervention and therefore I really need your prayers.

His attorney may be the town judge, but Your God is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. You WILL prevail my friend...YOU WILL PREVAIL! This is a weapon that has been formed against you, but it will not and cannot prosper. His tongue has risen up against you, but because your heritage is in Christ, you will condemn it...prove him to be in the wrong.

Praying and praising with you...JESUS IS LORD!!!!!!!

The law is for the lawless. You will prevail. Praying for you, and believing the victory is yours, Mia.

Mia -

I'll stand in the gap for you. Our God is a god of loves righteousness and justice and His will will prevail. No weapons formed against you shall prosper and every tongue which rises against you in judgement, you will condemn. praying happy dance thumbs flower

I recall from business law courses that verbal agreements aren't legally enforceable (and that's in cases where it's agreed by both parties that a verbal agreement was made) so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Even if his attorney has a high position, he's still wrong. Your signed agreement will be the legally recognized and enforceable document. The judge will require him to pay your legal fees as punishment for filing this frivilous lawsuit... flower

Father God,

We thank you that you are our righteous Judge and no other is before you. We thank you that our favor is of the Lord because we are children of the most high God. We thank you that no weapon formed against us will prosper and every tongue that rises against us shall we shall condemn. The Lord is my salvation and my strong defense, I will not fear for you are with me. He who dwells in the secret place of the most High, shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. The Lord is our rear gaurd and no one will overshadow us. Father thank you for uncommon favor for Mia as she goes to court. Let truth rain in on this case and let the devil be put to shame. Father thank you for your goodness and mercy toward us. Thank you for always being with us even when it does not feel like you are there, you are there. Father we give you all the praise, glory and honor, in Jesus name we pray, amen.

your servant

connie
praying praying praying

Mia,
As I read your prayer request, I feel like God is telling me to give you what He gave me.
I was in a week long court case with my cousin a few months back. One day as I was praying that the enemy be exposed for the lies, trickery, deceit, and injustice that had been plotted, I told God that I didn’t want to just be praying…I wanted scripture to stand on and this is what He gave me…

Psalms 64 – KJV
1 Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.
9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
10 The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

AMP
1 HEAR MY voice, O God, in my complaint; guard and preserve my life from the terror of the enemy.
2 Hide me from the secret counsel and conspiracy of the ungodly, from the scheming of evildoers,
3 Who whet their tongues like a sword, who aim venomous words like arrows,
4 Who shoot from ambush at the blameless man; suddenly do they shoot at him, without self-reproach or fear.
5 They encourage themselves in an evil purpose, they talk of laying snares secretly; they say, Who will discover us?
6 They think out acts of injustice and say, We have accomplished a well-devised thing! For the inward thought of each one [is unsearchable] and his heart is deep.
7 But God will shoot an unexpected arrow at them; and suddenly shall they be wounded.
8 And they will be made to stumble, their own tongues turning against them; all who gaze upon them will shake their heads and flee away.
9 And all men shall [reverently] fear and be in awe; and they will declare the work of God, for they will wisely consider and acknowledge that it is His doing.
10 The [uncompromisingly] righteous shall be glad in the Lord and shall trust and take refuge in Him; and all the upright in heart shall glory and offer praise.

praying

lola21st wrote:
Mia -

I'll stand in the gap for you. Our God is a god of loves righteousness and justice and His will will prevail. No weapons formed against you shall prosper and every tongue which rises against you in judgement, you will condemn. praying happy dance thumbs flower

I recall from business law courses that verbal agreements aren't legally enforceable (and that's in cases where it's agreed by both parties that a verbal agreement was made) so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Even if his attorney has a high position, he's still wrong. Your signed agreement will be the legally recognized and enforceable document. The judge will require him to pay your legal fees as punishment for filing this frivilous lawsuit... flower

That is wonderful news.

One correction to what I said....the judge SHOULD require him to pay your legal fees, not 'will'...what I said in this part is only my personal and very biased opinion...sorry! (Though I have heard cases where judges have ruled in this way so let's pray for that to be the outcome in your case! thumbs )

Mia

Just when you see,hear, feel all odds are against you. Through you the Lord will show his Might in that Court room.

It is well.

Jesus said, 'Do not be afraid. You believe in God. Believe in me also'. (John 14:1)

You are in my prayers.

Love
Patience

I'm going in at 8:30 am EST tomorrow. I thank God in advance that He will work through your earnest prayers on my behalf!

Oh, and if you have any prayers left for me =) , I don't just want justice, y'all. I want undeserved FAVOR!

Love,
Mia

we got ur bak boss perhaps u kood print that out an put it out 4 the dude 2 see it,, and im not prayin in tungs,,

I never thought I'd have an opportunity to use the dancing banana BUT.................

THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP FOR COURT!!!!!!!

It was like Gideon's war. They didn't even show up for the fight!

Did I say ???

You know what this felt like.

Im over here in the UK and a part of me in my heart was as if I am going through the same thing you were going through.

Spiritual connections are very strong Praise God! Every time it got to the front of my head I gave it into the hands of the Lord!!!

Mia all is well.

Love
Patience

OMG

THEY DID NOT EVEN SHOW UP.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

THE LORD DARED THEM soldier

My my my this God that we serve you da man!

I can rest for Mia now :loveit:

I am so happy Mia I had the loudest laugh ever.

Love
Patience

Patience wrote:
You know what this felt like.

Im over here in the UK and a part of me in my heart was as if I am going through the same thing you were going through.

Spiritual connections are very strong Praise God! Every time it got to the front of my head I gave it into the hands of the Lord!!!

Mia all is well.

Love
Patience

God BLESS YOU! Patience! Thank you so much.

God works mightly through the fervent prayers of the saints!

lol! boss it was mi d shirt an mi they had 2 surrenda,, D fightg in the trenches wiv tha boss, ,,, lol!

Thank you, Lurdys and D!

D, I gotta tell ya, on the way to court I was laughing as I thought of your comment:

" at the otha guy......"

Thank you both so much. I am so grateful for the fervent prayer of the saints answered by OUR MAGNIFICENT GOD!

Praise the Lord! I am happy to hear your enemies did not show. They were afraid to come. They new the truth would come to light and his name is Jesus Christ. No one can come against you Mia. You will refute their lies and deceit against you. It is in Isaiah 54. The Lord says He is faithful and He will deliver us in times of trouble. He most certainly did that.

praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod

Amen, Connie! God is SOOOOO good! And it was God because this guy is not some slacker that this would be typical of. He is a very prominent business man who's name is on half the buildings in town. This was awesome.