Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

Sons Of Anarchy

Guest Guest

Watched the entire new series the other night... awesome. I like jax... he was in bikers grove and queer as folk - remember him? and who can't love hellboy and leyla from futerama? thumbs

I have just finished season 4!

Still not to sure if it’s meant to be as funny as I find it!

Emmanuel Goldstein (E.goldstein) “there watching you”!Suspect

Guest Guest
they've only just released season 3 in the states... season 4? you sure?

I would not like to explain how I got season 4! It just arrived on my hard drive one day Shocked

“Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 October 7, 2010 – FX has renewed its critically acclaimed hit drama Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 for a fourth season, placing a 13-episode”

E.Goldsiten “They are watching you” Suspect

Guest Guest

My mate has only just 'acquired' the new season 3... the one where they go to Ireland ... you sure it's season 4, mate says they've not made 4 yet and if so.. how about sharing it thumbs

You see this is what happens when I watch too much TV/ PC in one go, I lost count! Embarassed

Your right the last season was 3 and it’s the one were they go over to North Inland.

I Must have more of a break between seasons when I am watching shows!

Love it, got all 3 seasons last months and watched them on my night shifts, Abels junky mother doesn't appear in season 3 tho?.

Guest Guest

Its OK if you take it for what it is. I've watched them all and enjoyed them and giggle to myself about the bikes.

I can't wait to see them in Ireland though, however will they cope with them little windy roads with the turning circle that wide Laughing

I like watching it for Mrs Pegg Bundy, brilliant actress..

Oh and not to mention Hell Boy!