Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Doctor Who

Any Doctor who fans out there?

What do you think of the new Doctor, Matt Smith?

I have to admit that as a enormous David Tennant fan, I was not looking forward to watching Doctor who without him...however I have been very pleasantly suprised!

Matt Smith is a fantastic Doctor! He is very quirky and fun, and I can still see so many of the characteristics that David Tennant bought to the role of Doctor Who, that you really can believe it is the same person, just a different face!

Anyone else think the same?

I do hun! congratulations i didnt think i would like him but i do congratulations he is even kinda sexy in his own way lmao
And i agree with you, he may not be david tennat but his qwerkyness is still there congratulations

I cant see anything sexy about him lol, but then again I still have too clear a picture of David Tennant in my head lol

Same here, but I miss David Tennant a lot, because he is the best Doctor ever

I started to watch Dr Who when Christopher Ecleston (spelling?) played the Doctor and I liked him - but I fell in love with Dr Who when David Tennant took over and I was soooooo gutted when he decided to leave.

I must say I only seen the first episode with new doctor and I was not that impressed but I have to say that Iike Lisa I'm very biased.

Maybe if I give Matt a chance I might like him too but it will never be same like when David Tennant was in it (not for me).