• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

The Twitter talk thread! - Part 15!

Guest Guest

I was tempted to tweet him back #NotEnoughInfo LOL Face

Guest Guest
And a little Singapore info~ Wow- Chris Evert tennis games start the 27th!

Quote :
Aidil HOT FM91.3 ‏@i_am_aidil
@hotfmsg @thedavidcook fans @cookiesSG! To kick start your weekend, best to FREE yourself on 25 Oct. #HOTFM913DavidCook

Guest Guest
They are twelve hours ahead of us here, but still... the man is liable to fall asleep on the tennis court. And the jet lag... that's something like a 22 hour flight. What an insane schedule!

@cjester27 wrote:
Quote :
@thedavidcook
Guess where I am? (Hint: I'm at the airport). #BadAtHints

LOL flag he's too funny! you know he's asking for us to ask him where he's going lmao!

@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@cjester27 wrote:
Quote :
@thedavidcook

LOL flag he's too funny! you know he's asking for us to ask him where he's going lmao!

And if we do ask him, he knows that we know he's not gonna tell us! Razz

@Analytics wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@cjester27 wrote:
Quote :
@thedavidcook

Exactly! It's like a cat and a mouse game. The cat teases the mice. lol squeeeek squeeek

Quote :
@ion_orchard
Stay tuned for more announcements on an American Idol winner who'll be performing at ION Orchard on 25 Oct. Guess who?

Ion Orchard is a mall in Orchard road. Website here: ION Orchard

Gotta say we've been predicting this gig for a month now, based on the fact that their anniversary is in October and that they invited Carrie Underwood for their premiere launch Wink (yeah, we've kept quiet all this time, lol)

Guest Guest

Sounds like a very cool gig for him. And how many other American Idol Winners will be in Singapore on October 25th? LOL Face

Jeannie wrote:
Sounds like a very cool gig for him. And how many other American Idol Winners will be in Singapore on October 25th? LOL Face

Hot FM Singapore has "instructed" us to "kick start our weekend by freeing Oct 25 for David Cook", so... who else could it be? Wink

^^yay!!!! Any chance it's free admission?

Still waiting for more info, yeah... there's a lot of waiting in this fandom for sure, haha Razz

Guest Guest

Here is a video of "Blue" performing there last year to get an idea of the stage~

i found this when Carrie perform back in '09 =>http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/ready-lights-action/590195-carrie-underwood-concert-@-ion-orchard.html, the audience in front of the stage are invitation only, and the not invitation one only could see her via gigantic screen coz it's too far to see, hopefully it's not happening w/ Dave now Smile, I mean the not-invitation space are not to far from the stage...

Thanks, Barb!

More good news: since it's an outdoor venue, there will be no camera nazis Wink
Probable bad news: rain.

Devi, still "may or may not go" for me as of now. I'm broke, lol.

My problem now is I don't have friends to go with, since it's a day before Moslem celebration "Hari Raya Haji" *sigh*

Why it has to be on that date *cries*, seeing the chance to see him again live is fly away now...

@vsteph1 wrote:
@Analytics wrote:
@DCTaT2Grl wrote:
@cjester27 wrote:
Quote :
@thedavidcook

Exactly! It's like a cat and a mouse game. The cat teases the mice. lol squeeeek squeeek

That's very true LOL flag he's such a tease

Guest Guest
Intriguing.

Guest Guest
Quote :
David Cook News/Info ‏@FoolsApril64
[FYI] New ASCAP entry FIRING SQUAD (D.Cook / D.Hodges / S.Miller co-write) ID: 884436653 bit.ly ToihQY

Oohhhh, I'm liking the sound of that song!

Guest Guest
Quote :
David Cook ‏@thedavidcook

Talked with @andyskib about the setlists for Singapore today. Up next, restringing and cleaning guitars and rehearsing. Gearing up!

My problem now is I don't have friends to go with, since it's a day before Moslem celebration "Hari Raya Haji" *sigh*

Why it has to be on that date *cries*, seeing the chance to see him again live is fly away now...

When are you flying in, btw?

^^24-26 Oct, and my life is hanging on a string since Tia got the M&G pass and her passport is in trouble *sigh*, wish us luck Very Sad

Guest Guest
Good Luck-I hope she can get it all worked out.

Guest Guest
Hope everything works out for Tia and everybody going!

^^Thx Made, she just gave me info that her passport is done by tomorrow, thx God, I'm sooooo exciteddddd....can't wait for next week Smile

Guest Guest

I'm glad it worked out for you & Tia Smile Only a week away from right now!

Guest Guest
devi, I'm so glad that the passport issue is fixed! Have a safe trip and a great time at the show.

I will... I'll kidnap him if I have too Smile

If you have a chance to talk to him - ask him to come to South America !! Please!Fingers Crossed!!!

Ur wish is my command, Chris Smile

Thanks sweetie. Hug
I can travel to US to see him, but I have so many friends here in Brazil and other countries (Argentina, Chile, Peru, Uruguay...) that can't.
So their only chance to see David is if he comes to our countries.
And we'd love to receive him at our city (RIO) - and show him all the love and passion we always give to our idols !!

Guest Guest
Quote :
Andy Skib ‏@andyskib

Pretty much have everything in its right place for a long trip to Singapore tomorrow. Hope we're lucky w/ no surprises. I'm very optimistic

This was six hours ago, so apparently they will be leaving some time today. It's pretty much a full day of flights, so they should be getting there sometime tomorrow. I hope their travels are smooth and uneventful.

Also, for those who missed the first one, or who enjoyed the first one and want to see another, Andy and Neal will be doing a stageit show on Saturday, November 2nd. The time is 7:00pm eastern - stageit converts to the time zone you are accessing the page from, so your time will show on the page when you go to buy your "ticket."

It was a great show last time, and lots of fun!
Quote :

Andy Skib ‏@andyskib

Andy Skib & Neal Tiemann performing on #Stageit http://www.stageit.com/andy_skib_neal_tiemann/andy_skib_neal_tiemann_acoustic/15057 … via @stageit

Guest Guest
I really enjoyed the last show, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Guest Guest
Me too... I have to remember to buy my ticket when I get home today.

Got my ticket already! Smile
Exciting upcoming weeks!

Seriously, my life has been brighter since you guys came into it with a bunch of musicians as well Very Happy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.