• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

The Twitter talk thread! - Part 15!

And...they're OFF!!
Quote :
@thedavidcook
Getting ready to fly! Can’t wait to see all our Singapore fans at @ion_orchard on 25 Oct! #DavidCookatION

@cjester27 wrote:
And...they're OFF!!
Quote :
@thedavidcook
Getting ready to fly! Can’t wait to see all our Singapore fans at @ion_orchard on 25 Oct! #DavidCookatION

Somebody sounds excited. Smile

Guest Guest
He does, doesn't he? Hmm... he'll probably get there somewhere around midnight tonight our time, which would be somewhere around noon tomorrow in Singapore.

Guest Guest
This was tweeted 2 hours ago-which would have been about 1 pm Monday there so there should still be time today to tweet questions. Don't wait too long today since they are 12 hours ahead of us on the East Coast US & it will be evening there soon.

Quote :
CreativeDisc.com ‏@creativedisc
Tomorrow, we're gonna interview @thedavidcook in Singapore ! Any question? Mention us with #CDAskDavidCook cc @DavidCookIndo

Guest Guest
Quote :
David Cook @thedavidcook

Thank you to everyone in Singapore for your hospitality! Had a great trip. Hope to see you all again soon.

Quote :

Andy Skib ‏@andyskib

Almost time to get on the plane back to Cali. Thanks so much for everything Singapore! Hope to be back soon.

These were both tweeted about 3 hours ago. If they actually took off say, 2 hours ago, it's going to be somewhere around 10:00pm eastern when he gets to LA... then he'll have another what? - 5 or 6 hour - flight to Florida. How the hell is he going to survive playing tennis tomorrow for the Chris Evert charity event??? He's going to be so jetlagged... Thud

Quote :
thedavidcook
Back in the states, sitting down to dinner. No Durian in sight. Whew. Smile

Quote :
@andyskib
Made it back to LA. Gotta love the 1.5 hour drive home after a 15.5 hour flight. Oh LA!

@thedavidcook get ready for that package I had shipped to you. You're gonna love it, it's delicious.

Guest Guest
It's a fruit, Viv. It's known for having a terrible smell, but supposedly a very sweet taste. It's also supposedly very creamy in texture. I saw the smell described as crushed garlic mixed with very strong cheese. Yuck...

From about 5 hours ago...

Quote :
David Cook ‏@thedavidcook

Looks like I won't be sleeping on this flight. Guy next to me snoring like its a contest. And he's winning. And the score isn't even close.

Quote :

Flight attendant just earned a lifetime supply of high fives! pic.twitter.com/DOKYLH3K

Hope the ear plugs worked and he got some sleep!

Guest Guest
LOL Face

One of my co-workers was sitting on the toilet at work one day, and unwrapping a roll to put on the holder. A spider fell out of the roll and down her pants. The screams echoed through the whole office. Now no one goes without checking...

True story. She'll never be the same.

What's with the spider hate? They're cute Razz

Now if someone were to hand me a gecko... What a Face #notaninvitation

I saw that pic the other day on facebook. Later when I went to the restroom.... yup....I checked. lol

Any pics of his mysterious Halloween costume yet?

Guest Guest

So mean of David.

And Jeannie, that story was helpful, too. Thanks for sharing. Razz

I HATE SPIDERS. Not ashamed. Very Happy

Guest Guest

You are very welcome, Kathy. Consider it a PSA... you never know what's hiding where. LOL Face

I hate spiders as well. *shudders* So no, Jamie, I don't blame her.

Guest Guest

Finished writing and rehearsing for the day. Hope you guys and gals are having a great one today!

Hmmm wonder what he is rehearsing for.

Guest Guest
That Kansas City Chamber of Commerce gig?

That's all I know of that he has scheduled.

Guest Guest
Oops I forgot about that one

Guest Guest
He's going to be the musical guest star for the Kansas City Chamber of Commerce's special 125th anniversary event "Celebrating Kansas City" on November 20th in the Grand Ballroom of the Kansas City Convention Center.

It's a private affair, but I did see this morning on twitter that Diana (kccatdr) is going as a guest of a law firm that bought a table, so at least one member of the fandom will be there.

Guest Guest
From yesterday- I guess a little golf on a Saturday.

David Cook @thedavidcook
Idontknowwhybuttodayfeelslikeitsgonnabeagreatdaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!! http://pic.twitter.com/PmeEMvjJ

Guest Guest
Quote :
David Cook @thedavidcook

Had an absolute blast writing with @emersonhart. Great hang, as well. Double whammy.

Quote :
Emerson Hart ‏@emersonhart

Great write today with @thedavidcook Fantastic singer.

Always nice to hear the word "fantastic" comes out as a praise from a dude, even though I know Tonic opened for Dave before.

Guest Guest

Here is Dave talking about Tonic when they opened for him in Bloomsburg, PA during the Declaration Tour. "Yes, I played Tonic in my bedroom. Wonder if Emerson is creeped out by that?" LOL Face

Guest Guest
Quote :
Steven Van Zandt ‏@StevieVanZandt

Edie's godfather David Cook is in the house! And posse!

Quote :
David Cook @thedavidcook

Awesome night at the Springsteen show here in KC! Thanks to @MVZaGoGo and @StevieVanZandt for the love! Sleep well, all.

Guest Guest
Glad he got the chance to see his friends and take in an awesome concert.

I heard that it was really an awesome show!

DEBRA

Guest Guest
Quote :

What a day, what a day. Thanks to everyone who was a part of it. I'm honored and humbled and such. Smile

Guest Guest
Quote :
Deana Martin ‏@DeanaRFH

Happy (early) Thanksgiving! FYI before the questions start- David's 2013 RFH team will be up in the next couple of weeks. (before his bday)

Guest Guest
LOL Poor Deana. She knew the questions were going to start soon.

Guest Guest
Quote :

The passenger sitting next to me on this flight smells funny. Good conversation, though, I suppose. http://pic.twitter.com/IksBzt2C

Poor Dave... LOL Face

Jeannie wrote:
Quote :
Deana Martin ‏@DeanaRFH

Happy (early) Thanksgiving! FYI before the questions start- David's 2013 RFH team will be up in the next couple of weeks. (before his bday)

I'll probably never get running for the race crossed off my bucket list... Very Sad #sad

Guest Guest
Quote :

Happy belated Turkey Day! Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

Guest Guest
LOL, ask Andrew. From his tweets, that was his plate. He showed a "before" and "after" of his lunch. Though maybe Dave had the same as well. Who knows?

Yes, I saw that it was Andrew's lunch.

I LOVE fried foods (even knowing how bad they are for me) but that just looked really unappetizing.

Guest Guest
I agree with you, love fried food but that didn't look very appealing. And I was laughing my ass off not only at the bun, but the lonely slice of cheese stuck under it. When I order cheese on a sandwich, I expect it will cover most (if not all) of the meat.

Guest Guest
Quote :
David Cook‏@thedavidcook

Hey all, the website will be back up ASAP. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Guest Guest
Guess he or his management are taking it over now.

Guest Guest
I don't think yet... it's back and it still says "RCA/19" and "Sony" at the bottom. The domain name ran out yesterday, and needed renewed... which Lisa said it had been, but apparently "godaddy" hadn't caught up with that yet, so it vanished for awhile. But everything - including the RCA/19 and Sony names are still there, so I suspect that's all that happened.

The domain name now shows it being renewed for another year, which it was not showing this morning.

Guest Guest
Good to know the site will still be there...

Guest Guest
Or some version of it. Eventually Sony's going to stop supporting it, but the fact that David made sure the name was renewed means there will still be some sort of an official site for him.