Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Quiet New Year for me....

..didn't expect anyone to be on tonight. I haven't been too well today & didn't fancy being out with all the others. I see there's a few other familiar names on at the moment too. Are quite a few people having a quiet one this year? Smile

had a right skinful last night, just chilling with a few beers tonight m8
hope you aint got owt too bad alan thumbs

Nah nothing serious Dick, I just had some sort of fever last night like a 24hr flu or something. Left me a bit wobbly so don't fancy battling to the bar somewhere just to see New Year in, miserable git that I am. Laughing

just chillin on here the mrs is watcing some shite on tv lads are out on the lash been there done that

Im on the net.Got daughter round.Her and the Mrs r watching Alan Carr

Just chilling out burning some weird smelly sticks and playing some Hawkwind as we all like there weirdness so its cool! thumbs

I'm looking into next years hols. Checking out ferries to Santander, and Ryanair have just released timetables including a new daily route East Mids to Barcelona. That's a result for me. thumbs

Weather not bad today in Nottingham. Gonna give it a go on the Triumph. See if the cafe at the Ollerton roundabout is doing breakfast thumbs