Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Better than Twilight??

You all know that I LOVE Twilight. So when I say this, don't take it lightly...you know I'm being serious!

There is something better than Twilight! or at least equivalent to...it's called Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.

All vampires and love and all that junk that we love to read about. There are 6 books in the series and will take you about 10 minutes to read because you will devour it (it's that good)!!

If you've already read it, please tell me what you thought. I think you guys already know how I feel about this one! LOL!!

I started reading it, but Borrowed it to my friend. Laughing THat night Idreamed I was a Dampire.

Tromo3 wrote:
I started reading it, but Borrowed it to my friend. Laughing THat night Idreamed I was a Dampire.

LOL!!! that's so funny! did you kick some strigoi butt?
my friend read all of it then texted me the other day saying that she was damphire too and she was battling strigoi and she was the best fighter!! LOL!!!!!

after the last book (#6 last sacrafice) there's going to be a spin off of this series. you should try to read all of it. the new book in the new series is scheduled to come out by spring/summer 2011!! there will also be a cameo from our dear rose!

these are on my to read list...problem is, its a very long list so might take a while to get to them lmao!

well, i was advised to read the Vampire Diaries and loved them so i will definatly try and have a read of these congratulations xx

you won't regret it gaia. ohh, i got the vampire diaries too. i'm going to start reading them this weekend.

lisa- you need to move this one up on your list. tee hee hee.
there is also another series called..my blood approves by amanda hocking. so far there are 4 books to the series and i've finished them but it was just okay so if that's one you've got on your list, i'd move that one down on your list.