Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

The Chit-Chat Thread (part 4)

Made wrote:
That's awesome, Ashley! Great memorial month to all of us and especially David Smile

which is why I'm so happy I can get it done this month. I have a feeling I'm going to tear up once it's done. this tattoo will be the single most important one i'll ever get. david means the world to me and this is my way of thanking him for everything he's done for me.

Omgosh you guys! Just saw the design for my tattoo! Getting it done shortly!

Hello everybody! Haven't been here for awhile so just checking to say hi and say that all is fine in my world. Still hoping to see D in concert this year but I still got 6 months for that to happen. New cd dropping would be the icing on the cake.

Take care! Hope everybody is doing well!

DEBRA  Hi! 

apparently my phone does want to post pictures on here because i tried several times earlier while i was at cookout earlier but it wouldn't let me but i'm finally home and on the desktop computer.

bobbe410.jpg
right after it was finished

dctat10.jpg
got the notecard David wrote on back after my appointment. wanted to post a side by side to show everyone

dctat210.jpg
just some random shots while i was getting it done

kinda had to laugh when i walked in there yesterday cause my artist was showing me the design she sketched up. she double checked with me the initials for everything and she had wrote RFC thinking it was Race For A Cure and she said that she told herself when she was sketching it that she should have double checked to make sure lol. I told her it was no biggie and we caught it in time and that it was probably my fault cause my handwriting is horrible and that's why she probably couldn't read what i wrote on the picture I gave her for what i wanted.

Loving the new tat!  Very pretty and so meaningful!   Smile 

I think Dave will be impressed.

DEBRA

Guest Guest

It just looks awesome, Ashley!!! Heart

This was taken in Nov. 2011 at the KC show. Last time I saw Dave live. After a bunch of bad luck and ill timing on the last tour, my only hope is to see him live again when he's out again hopefully promoting a new cd.

A girl can always hope!  Please! 

DEBRA

My 20 year old Siamese, Tu Ling! She's been sick lately and is doing better. Just wanted to share a pic but didn't know where else to put it.

Guest Guest

Here's the right place, Debra Smile So glad your Tu Ling is doing better. I also have a Siamese called Anna which I love to pieces Heart

Made wrote:
Here's the right place, Debra Smile So glad your Tu Ling is doing better. I also have a Siamese called Anna which I love to pieces Heart

Made, thanks for the kind word for Tu Ling. I'm so happy to meet another Siamese owner. They are such wonderful companions.  Hi!  Do you have any pics of Anna that you could post? Would love to see her!

DEBRA

what a lovely kitty! we have 3 but none are Siamese. I had a Siamese love once though, in high school where I babysat. He was special.

Guest Guest
Neva, I can't believe he is almost 3! It seems like he was just born.

it kinda feels like yesterday I was telling everybody on here I was pregnant and then the news that he was going to be a boy and the birth announcement, now hes about to turn 3 and doing so much on his own.

wow time has gone by fast Neva.

How is everyone?

Guest Guest

It's amazing how time has passed! Congrats on your baby-boy's 3rd birthday, Neva!

Hi Jilly. Doing great here and waiting for some amazing new music from David Very Happy

I'm sure we're all waiting I have yet to see him live still but I sware I'll make it one day problem is I never really have anyone to go with me or money for tickets so I keep missing him when he comes around

Neva, I can't believe he's 3. Damn, time flies. Wasn't he just born? he's so cute.

Time does fly for sure. Neva, he is so cute and big!

My "baby girl" just turned 13 and I'm looking up at her.

Is your daughter really that Tall Annette or are you just that short? Laughing  LOL flag  ROFLOL  LOL Face  Laughing So Hard You  Laughing hystericall  lol

damn tall kid she'd make me look like a shrimp

Guest Guest
Happy 4th of July to those celebrating today! Everyone in the path of the hurricane/tropical storm please stay safe.

Happy July 4th to Everybody!  Yahoo! 

DEBRA

July 7th I had to let my dear beautiful Tu Ling go. She was 20 years old and had been sick for some time with renal issues. The house is so empty and I'm so sad. I'll get a new kitten next Spring but for now I struggle with the loneliness of not having Tu Ling. It's very hard!

DEBRA  Very Sad 

wow Neva. he is so big! love the hair cut. what a cutie.

Debra, hugs to you. It is always difficult to lose a good kitty. Hang in there.

Guest Guest
Neva, I can't believe what a big boy he is. He is growing up so fast.

Debra, I'm so sorry for your loss. My Tiger passed away suddenly right after Christmas. He was 17 1/2 years old. Tu Ling was blessed to have a loving home for so many years.

Guest Guest

Neva, your boy looks great Smile

Debra, I'm so sorry for your loss! Our pets do fill our lives. Hope you get a new kitten soon to help you move on Hug

@dsil wrote:
July 7th I had to let my dear beautiful Tu Ling go.  She was 20 years old and had been sick for some time with renal issues.  The house is so empty and I'm so sad.  I'll get a new kitten next Spring but for now I struggle with the loneliness of not having Tu  Ling.  It's very hard!

DEBRA   Very Sad 

Sorry about your Kitty Debra that sucks but sounds like she lived a long life even if she was sick for a while. 20 is pretty old for any animal

Debra, I'm so sorry about your loss. The down side of loving an animal is that we have to experience that loss. I hate that. But, at the same time life is so much better having them around. They bring so much love and joy into our lives. I am constantly amazed at how much we can love our pets. But then again, love is love, no matter what you are loving. It is all the same energy.

Guest Guest

Merry Christmas to everybody who celebrate and wishes that this new year finds you surrounded by friends and family, peace, love and laughter.

Peace on Earth

Guest Guest

Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing all of you a wonderful day with many memorable moments Gift

Guest Guest
Joy to the World Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! Wishing you all a wonderful day with family and friends.

I just wanted to share some wonderful news with everybody. I'm getting a new Siamese kitten and will be picking her up at the breeder on March 7th. Can't wait! I've been so lonely since Tu Ling left back in July and it's going to be so great to be able to share the house with a little fur person again.

Here she is! Her name is: TENSLEY

DEBRA Excited2

Guest Guest

That's awesome, Debra! I also have a Siamese, Anna, which just fills me with joy and laughter Smile

Guest Guest
That's wonderful & she is beautiful Debra. I grew up with a Siamese cat named Susie Q. Now I have Hank who is a sweet grey tabbie cat. Such a loving fur family member.

she's a cutie Debra my mom may be adopting a Siamese kitten from a Pet rescue her she applied to get him now she just has to wait and see if she gets him

Guys... are you still around? just noticed I haven't been here for months... (or years...)! wow... time sure flies... how are you?
How's David? do you know anything about his new album? any news?
Wow, Just don't know what happened. I forgot to tune in one day and it's been like years...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.