Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kimdelacreme

My son just signed with a Top Modeling agency!!!!

My son has always been told, "You ought to be a model." So, he decided he would pursue it. In one week had had 3 different people come up to him about modeling in the Industry. He just turned 18yrs.old, Dec. 4th, 2009. Well, about 6 months ago he signed with a agent to represent him. The agent told him what he need to do to get in shape & eat right. Anyway, his agent said, he was going to L.A.,Cal for 1 week & wanted him to come with him so he could introduce him to agencies there that might sign him.
Yesterday he called, he's LA right now for a week. He just got SIGNED with a Top agency to model in LA. They said ,he had the look for dressy clothes that they needed, plus he gets to stay in the models apt with 3 other guys. He so excited, this is his dream come true. He's got a job & a place to stay plus he is pursing his dreams. Amen God!!! That's Awesome! Look what God can do! My son's name is Josiah & (this is prophetic) the agency he will be working for is "Vision." ha! ha! {Thanks for listening to a proud Mom.} Kim

Praise the Lord Kim!!! That is so awesome. It's a beautiful thing to see our children walk in their purpose. May the name of the Lord continue to be glorified in his life!

Amen Cholette!!!! I can't wait to see him back here Thurs. & get details of the experience.

Side note: Once I asked God," God sometimes Josiah looks, seem like a curse more than a blessing." (Cause when we go somewhere or are out in town Women & girls stare or hit on him.) God said, "I used Esther's looks for my purposes." ha! ( I was like ok.)