Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pn112

2nd Anniversary of TLM

It's been 2 years since the release of the masterpiece 'This Loud Morning'. So many great memories! Pizza 

I found this on youtube by kappa3relative: The full Best Buy concert.

Happy 2 years anniversary of the Release of Dave's Masterpiece !!!! DC Cheerleader The Wave DC Cheerleader 

Videos by YouveGotTweets and CookifiedTexan

Guest Guest
Wow two years really flew by. Hoping that we get to celebrate anniversaries of many more albums!

Time sure does fly by! I remember waiting anxiously for TLM to arrive in the mail. Then it arrived and as I listened to it I was just blown away. It's a masterpiece! Jump 

DEBRA

Guest Guest

Can't believe two years have gone by Shocked Kudos to David for releasing such an amazing record Great

Guest Guest

Wow, time has flown! I still love this album, and listen to it often. Awww Love

Just like Olivia, Circadian - Time Marches On - Rapid Eye Movement is my trifecta. I just can't listen to one without the other.

My Trifecta is Circadian, Take me as I am and REM !! Awww Love Awww Love Awww Love

Just like last year I marked the occasion by playing TLM from start to finish. I don't do that very often so when I do I appreciate it more. Great 

I also noticed that we hit 1,000,000 posts on the TLM anniversary date. Way cool!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.