Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cookie4tune

New Tour Dates - 43 so far! (Keep them coming, Dave!)

Guest Guest

Here is the Altar Bar Pittsburgh show info-tickets on sale Saturday Sept 14th at noon!

I wonder if this show will get a Halloween costume night? Smile

Ticket-show info

Guest Guest
I don't know, but I will be there! I am hoping we do.

Just been looking at the concert schedule and I'm getting a bad feeling that there aren't going to be anymore dates announced. Very Sad  Very well could be that I won't be going to a concert this tour. Had been waiting for a show closer to me (Tulsa had been the closest) but now starting to worry.

DEBRA

Guest Guest
I'm hoping he adds some November dates. There is still time plus he has no NC or SC shows which he has always had.

I hope he does do something close for you that month Debra. With Thanksgiving late ,it may work out for a show around that holiday close to his old hometown of KC.

KC would be great. It's only about 70 miles west of me. It makes for a nice drive being able to go to a concert and then drive home all in the same day. I'll keep hoping! Please! 

DEBRA

Guest Guest

My friend Linda & I will be making about a 2,000 mile round trip to 3 shows starting in 2 weeks! We are going to Pensacola which is 652 miles-then to Birmingham which is 254 miles-then Nashville which is 193 miles. Then the long 844 mile trip home from there!

It will be fun to see so many friends again & that guy with the voice Smile

Guest Guest
I know I'm getting old because instead of a 2000 mile road trip sounding exciting, all I can think is "OMG my back would be killing me" lol. Have fun Barb!

you know Barb, I was thinking something similar only it was more general "I wouldn't be able to move much for a week after that much driving".

Guest Guest

I better be moving as I have to work the day after I get home! It's not bad as it's over 6 total days. During the Declaration tour we did 4 in a row-first 2 were GA-drove at night from here to Myrtle Beach,SC & got there the morning of the show so napped then went. Then next day was Greensboro,NC then Columbia,SC then Perry,GA and back home. So 4 shows in 6 days!

I have done some fun road trips over the past few years-some combined with flying then renting a car & driving then flying home. It's fun to plan & do multiple shows when possible. Did a few 3 in a rows & also some back to back shows. I'm just glad there will be no getting there at 4-5am after driving from one show to the next like during the Declaration tour & waiting for a 9pm show-that I'm too old for LOL Face Although great memories & times spent with friends those days!

Guest Guest
I am with you, Barb. Too old to stand in line for hours, but the road trips are so much fun! I have two road trips coming up for this tour. First to Nashville (where I get to see you!) which is about 1100 miles round trip. We will leave Friday afternoon, spend Friday night in Louisville, Kentucky, then up early and on to Nashville Saturday. We aren't planning on standing in line. Since the show is GA we will happily take a place in the back. Sunday we will drive home.

Then the weekend of the 18th of October we will do a triple header... Watseka to Kokomo to Ann Arbor. Three shows in a row then home. That will be about a thousand miles round trip. All three of them are reserved seat shows, which is nice, and we have seats up close at all of them.

We always have so much fun traveling that it makes up for the long hours of sitting and driving. We are having lots of fun planning everything.

Guest Guest
From twitter-unconfirmed San Diego show~

Quote :
airheadjordan

I just got the weekly email from The Griffin, and he's listed for November 2nd. This is the first I've heard of it...

It's November 2nd, VIP is $100, regular tickets are $25. Trying to find out on sale info, but nothing so far...

If that's true, I"m happy for the West Coast fans because they've been hoping and hoping. Very Happy  Still no concerts close to me! Very Sad  Maybe he's saving MO for closer to the holidays. We can only hope! Beginning to think that I should have went to Tulsa.

DEBRA

Guest Guest
TICKETS

Tickets now on sale for San Diego at The Griffin~

Quote :
Sat November 2, 2013
David Cook
$25.00 - $99.00
Buy Tickets Doors: 6:30pm

Show: 7:30pm

Advance: $25

DOS: $30

VIP: $100

Guess this is confirmation for the San Diego show Nail biting! 

Quote :
@OTE4BrainCancer
BIG NEWS! @thedavidcook has signed up as one of our 'edgers' & will be rappelling 365ft down the @ManchGrandHyatt! bit.ly 15SFJ5P

Does anyone know if the vip INCLUDES the ticket to the show? Or is it 100 for vip and 25 for the show? I may go to the San Diego one.

Guest Guest
I think the VIP includes the show. I read on twitter that 20 VIP tickets available. Jane called the venue & that's what they told her. I hope you can work this out & go Viv!

Thanks Barb. My Sis and I are planning on going. I just don't want to pay for vip and she does, so we gotta figure this out. I assume vip means meet and greet because it is a GA show. But I've already met David and so has my Sis. But she wants to do it again. So.... I don't know.... lol

I think that I read that the VIPs were already sold out. I hope not! But good luck!

DEBRA

So the VIP tickets I found for my friend and I for Nashville?? Yeah, my friend lost her ticket. I handed her an envelope that had both her GA ticket and her VIP ticket, and she's freakin' lost the entire thing. Just UGH. She literally loses everything. I don't know what we're going to do if she can't find them...

Do you still have your receipt or email confirmation or something like that that proves you bought them?  I would also check with the venue or where ever you got them from.  Just suggestions!  I really hope you can work something out.

DEBRA

Nope, I bought them from a fellow fan who couldn't go anymore. So I don't have a confirmation or anything. And I doubt they would honor something like that...

Nope, I bought them from a fellow fan who couldn't go anymore. So I don't have a confirmation or anything. And I doubt they would honor something like that...

So sorry! I hope she finds them! Will keep fingers crossed!Scared! 

DEBRA

So the VIP tickets I found for my friend and I for Nashville?? Yeah, my friend lost her ticket. I handed her an envelope that had both her GA ticket and her VIP ticket, and she's freakin' lost the entire thing. Just UGH. She literally loses everything. I don't know what we're going to do if she can't find them...

ugh... sorry to hear that Jamie.

Btw... I thought the VIP tix included a ticket
to the show. Unsure if that helps...
Unless you use the m&g ... since she was irresponsible

Oh I'm going and using my VIP regardless if she finds hers or not. And the Nashville show had a VIP "add-on" that did NOT include a ticket to the show. You had to buy them separate.

Guest Guest

The Nashville show only offered GA tickets & the "VIP Package" which includes GA & M&G Smile

Looking forward to seeing you again Jaime. Enjoy the first show in MS next week!

[quote="ShookByCook"]The Nashville show only offered GA tickets & the "VIP Package" which includes GA & M&G Smile

Looking forward to seeing you again Jaime. Enjoy the first show in MS next week![/

I thought the VIP included both...
Heard a few mixed answers ... and was trying not to
panic, as I only got the VIP

Guest Guest
I think some of the non GA shows had different VIP options since you were also getting an assigned seat.

The Nashville VIP hard copy ticket does show a GA tab on the edge so I'm sure it's included. Plus I think I heard it includes early admission into the venue so I'm guessing that's right after the M&G?

Whew! I did see the part you mentioned on my tix,
and thought it was all included!

All the separate fees, etc get confusing to me! lol

Curious to see how the whole m&g thing will work...

Guest Guest
I think if you look at the VIP package site which says "Sold out", it says additional information on the VIP ticket which says M&G and Q&A. I'm sure if a GA ticket besides the VIP package was needed it would specify that as all the other shows that need seperate tickets explain that.

ShookByCook wrote:
The Nashville show only offered GA tickets & the "VIP Package" which includes GA & M&G Smile

Looking forward to seeing you again Jaime. Enjoy the first show in MS next week!

Uh, really? Seriously? Because the person I bought my tix from definitely bought - and then sent me- both a GA and a VIP add on ticket. So she must have assumed the same...

I just hope that she finds those Nashville tickets! Nail biting! 

DEBRA

Ok so Barb may be right. (it's been a really long week with a few sleepless nights, so my brain is NOT functioning like it should)
The tix I bought from a fellow fan were just the VIP tix. I had forgotten that I bought the GA tix separately when I thought I wasn't going to be able to do VIP initially. So yeah, I guess we ended up with FOUR Nashville tickets- 2 VIP, 2 GA. I looked at both my Jackson and Nashville tickets, and only the Jackson VIP one says "not an actual ticket". The N'ville one does say "GA" on the tab.

See, all I'm good for is stirring up trouble!! WinkLOL flag

So technically, we still have 2 tickets to the show- 1 GA, 1 VIP. My friend has lost both tickets that I gave her and they're still MIA as of tonight. We're hoping to locate those over the weekend.

OH, on a separate note! I found out today that the VIP includes soundcheck and a MnG with photo & autograph opportunities. And for the Jackson show, we have to go a few hours early. Apparently those details are still being worked out between the promoter, management, and Dave? That's why no one has received any email info yet. Talk about last minute planning... Rolling Eyes

Guest Guest

I hope she finds them, Jamie!

The VIP thing is crazy... No one seems to know for the different shows when they are starting.  Lenore tried calling Kokomo last night to find out what time VIP will start, so we can figure out when and where we will meet, since the tickets are all in her name and only can be picked up that day at the box office.  The guy told her to "Be here by 8:00."  She said that can't be right, the show starts at 8:00. He told her that Dave wasn't going on until. 8:45. Rolling Eyes

She said she was pretty sure he wasn't going to be backstage doing 30 M&G and pictures while the opener was playing and he was getting ready to go onstage himself. At that point he confessed that he really has no clue what time the VIP will take place, and maybe she should call back in a week or so. Ya think? LOL Face

We found the tickets! Hooray!

Jeannie, I had to call multiple times to get that information. The girl that answered every time would say "oh, let me find out and call you back", then I'd never hear from her. So I'd call back a few hours later. She kept trying to put me off and would just say "don't worry, you will get that information in an email in the next few days". Uh, hello? The show is Tuesday. I need to know what time I need to start driving to Jackson and if I need to switch my schedule around. Geez. Why is everything always so...confusing??

Guest Guest
Great Jamie that she found the tickets! Also I'm glad you found out some info on the VIP-I hope the others include soundcheck as that is such a treat! I know the Nashville one says Q&A which will be fun too.

We plan to be in Pensacola & Nashville the day before so it's only Birmingham that we need to get to the day of the show & that's a 4 hour drive. I'm looking forward to seeing so many people once again Smile

Guest Guest
Another one!

Quote :
@FoolsApril64: *UNconfirmed* 11-Nov (Fri) David Cook at The Hamilton (Washington, DC)

No longer unconfirmed. It is listed on DCO, and tickets are already on sale.

Guest Guest

So it looks like he will be back to the East Coast a week after San Diego. Makes sense as he has tennis in Florida that next weekend! Maybe he will add some NC or SC dates later that week. Or even a FL one would work Smile

I'm freaking out right now! David's coming back to Milwaukee on 11/19!!! just two days shy of it being two years since he was last at this same venue! no mention of a m&g package on the site but i hope they update soon! http://pabsttheater.org/show/davidcook2013

so, so, SO freaking happy right now! thank goodness it's not on the 18th cause i'm seeing phillip phillips that night.

That's sounding good! Maybe he'll swing south and come back to Missouri. Please! 

DEBRA

Guest Guest
So happy for you Ashley! It does seem possible he will stay around that area right before Thanksgiving.

Guest Guest

Ashley, that's great. I am excited for you!

I think we've got 4 new dates since I did the show threads in the tour folder. I will pull out my laptop this afternoon - it is easier to do bigger things than on my iPad - and will get threads up for each of them. First show in only a few days! Excited2

Guest Guest
I just bought Pittsburgh tickets for Eve and I. Unless an Ohio show pops up, I think I am done for this tour. Nashville, Watseka, Kokomo, Ann Arbor, and Pittsburgh. Lots of good times to look forward to in the next six weeks!

Guest Guest
I'm betting he's not done adding shows. I'm very encouraged he has added WI after tennis which means there is a strong possiblity of more shows to come!

It would have been nice to have a complete posted schedule but if this is how it needs to be then I'm good with waiting-wondering & hoping for everyone to get shows close to them. I'd love to have one where I don't have to drive so far in my own state but I can't complain as I'm lucky I can go.

thanks guys! i'm SO stoked! hope there's a m&g package available since it isn't listed on turner hall ballroom's site yet. going to be an awesome week for me since i'm seeing phillip phillips the night before! Very Happy

Guest Guest
Ashley maybe call the venue or tweet them to ask if they will have VIP tickets available for this WI show. It might be something they will add by sale date or in the future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.