Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

So Far, So Good...

Well, my hubby hasnt come home from work yet, thats a good sign...
If he came home straight away i would know he got the sack from work because he was off sick, but he hasnt come home yet, so its a good sign so far Sad

awww sweetie, I saw on facebook that Dan was sick. I hope he's feeling better and doesn't loose his job because of it!

thanks hun *hugs*
he is getting alot better, but now we are worried sick he will get the sack because of it Sad I know it sounds silly but as long as he doesnt come home i know he still has a job.
If they dont want someone they tell them to go home right then and there

The rules in Canada are a lot stricter when it comes to firing people who were out sick. It's not fair. If you have a legitimate reason you shouldn't get fired....

I didn't know that! It is not fair, It is not something you can control, not being sick! You can became better, but still, how can you measure if someone is sick enough in order to or not to fire him!!!!! :S

the problem is that Dan hasnt got a contract as such yet, he is doing his "trial period" he has been ill 3 times, once when he had sickness and dia..(cant spell it), because he works in a food factory he HAS to stay off work, its their rules. The second time was because he had a virus and he went numb down one side of his body, we had to call an ambulance out and everything, we even gave the ambulance report into his work as proof. Now this time where he was even signed off by a doctor Sad
Its not his fault he had been off Sad so we are hoping they will understand Sad

i really hope they do... but most of all i hope he STAYS good at his health!!! as long as he is healthy as a horse he can do anything!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations