Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cheerbella

Hi from Oklahoma!

Hey there! I am new here to the forum. I am a level 26, still pretty newbish but having lots of fun playing. I hope to meet some new players on here and have some fun!

HI! Glad you decided to join PSFC! It's a really fun place you can look forward to contests, competitions, the latest scoop on PS, and making lots of friends. I hope you'll love it here as much as I do and I look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you Smile

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you are looking for new friends then you are gonna love it here!!! check us out on the cafe, games, groups and competitions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. i love cats and i love your pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

cheerbella wrote:
Hey there! I am new here to the forum. I am a level 26, still pretty newbish but having lots of fun playing. I hope to meet some new players on here and have some fun!

WELCOME!!

hellos10.png

cheerbella wrote:

I'm new & confused. Trying to increase my post so I can join some of the contests here. They all look like fun. I'll see you around. Oh and welcome!!